I really wish you had updated the pages completely. We were planning on doing all the updates on the 23rd and then again on the 27th, so that we stopped flooding the elections pages and kept them all up-to-date with the least amount of work. It's fine that you updated it, because you hadn't know about that little plan (I guess it wasn't a good one then ;-)). However, I would've preferred if you updated the page completely when you did that, now we have Ad still there but Millosh not (and Milos withdraw after Ad)... so it's a bit of a confusing mess. Would you mind going through and updating all the pages completely? (Also, you're going through Board elections/2009/Translation, right? That's probably the easiest way for you... it was for me. I open all the pages, see which ones are updated, remove them and then go back to seeing which ones need to be added.) Cbrown1023 talk 00:32, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't see that Ad withdraw himself also, otherwise I would have removed him also. I did remove Ad now, and tried to keep all pages up to date, so there is less work for you guy's on the 23th :)
- Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Huib talk 05:07, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for removing Millosh, but we still have the same problem. :-) "Would you mind through and updating all the pages completely?" I just looked and a few pages have 14 candidates, some have 15, etc. When you go through and remove one person, it's best to make sure that that page got all the other updates too (ie. Board elections/2009/Candidates/ca is missing Lourie). Could you go through and make sure they're all updated? If you don't want to go through yet again (you're going to have made this sweep quite a few times ;-) you probably have the candidate memorized by now :P) and see which ones are missing which, could you leave a message on user talk:Az1568 asking him to? Cbrown1023 talk 14:56, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- I believe I have updated all the pages now, I made a list from the /en page en that list is matching all the other pages. :D.
- I hope I can still sleep tonight, in the worse case I will get nightmares about all the board candidates :(.
- Huib talk 16:24, 22 July 2009 (UTC)