Maine aisa kya galt kiya haiEdit
Maine chaupal me anunad singh ji se punchh ke khata banaya hai administrator mahoday ji maine kuch galat kiya ho to aap uska karan mujhe bataye mai saccha aur imandar apne kaam me sujharu hu.mai Wikipedia ke niyam ke khilaf koi edit nahi kiya hai—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2405:204:e10a:1fce:4d12:9913:1dd5:f267 (talk) 22:12, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Thank you and Happy DiwaliEdit
WAM2019 welcomes your support!Edit
Hello हिंदुस्थान वासी,
Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
हिन्दू लाइव नाम से मैंने अपना न्यूज़ पोर्टल के लिए डोमेन नेम खरीदा है. और उसका विकीपीडिया पेज बनाया है आपने उसे क्यूं डिलीट कर दियाEdit
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Barnstar AwardEdit
Hello हिंदुस्थान वासी,
Thank you for organizing the Wiki Loves Women South Asia Project and collaborating with us from behalf of Hindi Wikimedians. We are appreciative of your tireless efforts to create detailed Lists and a very beautiful and elaborative Project page on your Local Wikipedia. I am deeply inspired with your persistent efforts, dedication to keep the editors motivated and support to bridge the gender and cultural gap on Wikipedia. Your tireless perseverance and love for the movement has brought us one step closer to our quest for attaining equity for underrepresented knowledge in our Wikimedia Projects. We are lucky to have inspiring and wonderful leaders like you in our movement. Please find your Wiki Loves Women South Asia postcard here. Keep shining!
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Wikipedia 20/Events/Uttar PradeshEdit
Greeting of day,
Wikipedia turns 20 on 15 January 2021. This Wikipedia 20 Meta-Wiki page is an initial framework the global Wikimedia community can use to coordinate around the 20th birthday of Wikipedia. We are celebrating how humans made Wikipedia what it is, and only humans can help sustain and grow it. We are celebrating 20 years human!
All you need to do is to sign in as the participant here and observe the celebrations of event Wikipedia 20th celebration the most innate way you feel. The decent stuff will receive a token of appreciation. Y'll are RSVP in the event Wikipedia 20th celebration the most innate way you feel and Wikipedia 20/Events/Uttar Pradesh