User talk:अभय नातू
Dear Friend, May be you are already aware , beginning of February 2012 month the Language Committee and WMF approved new wikisource projects http://mr.wikisource.org which is independent project for Marathi Language.This has been possible with your active contribution , support and best wishes towards Marathi language Wikisource project and we are very much thankful to you for the same.
The new Marathi Wikisource community invites you and requests for same support to http://mr.wikisource.org in times to come.
नमस्कार, आपणास कदाचित कल्पना असेल कि फेब्रुवारी २०१२ च्या सुरवातीस लँग्वेज कमिटी आणि विकिमिडिया फाऊंडेशननने मराठी भाषेकरिता स्वतंत्र http://mr.wikisource.org विकिप्रकल्पास मान्यता दिली आहे. हे केवळ आपल्या शुभेच्छा, सक्रीय योगदान आणि पाठींब्याने शक्य झाले आहे; आणि आपल्या योगदाना बद्दल समस्त मराठी बांधवांतर्फे धन्यवाद.
आपण आपले सक्रीय सहभाग, कार्य, पाठबळ http://mr.wikisource.org या प्रक्ल्पास देऊन मराठी भाषिकांचे हे मुक्त ग्रंथालय सर्व अंगाने समृद्ध करत रहावे म्हणून हे सादर निमंत्रण आणि नम्र विनंती.
आपण कॉमन विकिस्रोत प्रकल्पात,मराठी विकिबुक्स अथवा मराठी विकिपीडीया प्रकल्पात प्रताधिकारमुक्त साहित्याचे केलेले लेखन नवीन मराठी विकिस्रोत प्रकल्पात व्यवस्थीत स्थानांतरीत झाले आहे का हे तपासण्यात कृपया सहाय्य करावे.
Mahitgar 06:59, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
Greetings. I see you have experience translating pages here at Meta. If you are willing and able, Wikimedia LGBT, a proposed user group, is currently recruiting people to assist with page translations. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. --Another Believer (talk) 16:57, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
WikiConference India 2016 updatesEdit
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
Regarding my block on Marathi WikipediaEdit
I was not aware that I am blocked on Marathi Wikipedia nor any reason was given to me. It is my guess that I was blocked because I requested to allow me to write in English on talk pages. As this concept itself to restrict other languages seem logic-less to me, may I request you kindly to look at the issue and take appropriate actions? Thank you in advance.