User:Motoko C. K./ESEAP Conference 2018 Report
|This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.
Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.
What I didEdit
- I delivered a presentation called "Sharing Public Information in Cooperation with South Korean Government." It was my first presentation in an international conference. I spoke about how we started the project and what we achieved.
What I learnedEdit
- Wiki Town: Takot's presentation about the project was very useful for me, because we’ve already planed it in South Korea.
- Community Capacity Map: I learned a new cencept, "Robustness." from Shangkuanlc in this section.
- South Korea has only one official language, and almost of Koreans don't have other domestic language. I became aware that various languages are being spoken in Asian countries and there are a lot of attempts to preserve local languages.
What I wantEdit
- There was no presentation regarding technical issues. I want to learn the technical skills or teach what I know in a next conference.