If your username appears here, COIBot has had a reason (now or in the past) to pick up a link you have been adding.
- The link has been reported to e.g. en:Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Spam;
- The link has been added by someone whose username is very similar to the domain being added;
- The IP related to the link is added by someone with an IP close to the IP of the link.
These reasons why can be found in the blacklist and monitor reasons above the actual records (if they are not there, the link is not monitored/blacklisted anymore).
The reason behind your name will be one of the reasons listed in the reasons why it is monitored/blacklisted. Your appearance there does not mean you have a conflict of interest with adding the link, it may very well be accidental overlap, or a good link which was picked up by the bot accidentally, or a good link which is nonetheless under investigation of the wikiprojects en:Wikipedia:Conflict of interest/Noticeboard or en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Spam
For more information on the working of the bot, see the user page of COIBot. If you have further questions, notify COIBot's maintainer, Dirk Beetstra, or on en:Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Spam.
Reporting statistics of link bogazliyan.net; 1 records.
This is an automated report, please add comments to User_talk:COIBot/LinkReports/bogazliyan.net.
- bogazliyan.net resolves to 188.8.131.52 -
- Link is not on the blacklist.
- Link would be caught by rule \bbogazliyan\.net on the monitor list (Automonitor: conflict of interest? (calculated overlap Bogazliyan66 <-> bogazliyan.net; diff)).
- 00:26:22, Wed Nov 28, 2007 tr:user:Bogazliyan66 <-> bogazliyan.net (83.33%/76.92%/64% - calculated overlap Bogazliyan66 <-> bogazliyan.net) - tr:Boğazlıyan,_Yozgat - diff - COIBot UserReport - tr:Special:Contributions/Bogazliyan66.
LWCOIBot reported 1 links.