Bijay Chaurasia. (विजय चौरासिया)
Volunteer,contributor and Autopatrolled, Maithili Wikimedians User Group and Wikimedians of Nepal.
Seek for success of Future not for the Failure of Past - Bijay Chaurasia
- I am a Travel Photographer. I was born in Rajbiraj, Saptari, Nepal. I am being an editor on Wikimedia projects since 2014. I support the Wikimedia projects by serving as Accountcreator, Autopatrolled, Importer in Maithili Wikipedia and Autopatrolled in Wikimedia Commons. Besides from online activities, I am also active in Wikimedia offline activities for Maithili Wikimedians User group.
- Bengali Wikipedia 10th Anniversary Celebration Kolkata
- WikiConference India 2016
- Wikimedia Conference 2017
- Wikimania 2018
- I am studying Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Information Technology in Seventh Semester at Texas International College.
- Member/Volunteer of Maithili Wikimedians User Group.
- Promotion of Wikipedia in Maithili language, Wikimedia projects in Nepal.
- Women Edit-a-thon 2016 as Member/ Volunteer/ Photographer.
- Mission 10 as Co-organizer, Photographer.
- Wiki-a-thon 2015 as Programme Member.
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 in Nepal as Co-ordinator.
- Wiki-a-thon 2016 as Team Member.
- Women Edit-a-thon 2017
- Maithili Wikipedia 1st Anniversary Celebrations
- Women Edit-a-thon 2016 Felicitation Program
- Train the Wikipedians
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 in Nepal Felicitation Program
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki-a-thon 2016 Felicitation Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Nepal Felicitation Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2018 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2018 in Nepal Felicitation Program
- Promotion of Maithili Wikipedia
|Users by language|