Hello, My name is Sandesh Hiwale (mr: संदेश हिवाळे). I volunteer for Marathi and Hindi versions of Wikipedia. I live in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
I am mostly active to Marathi Wikipedia, and some other WMF projects. I am editing since 2016. B. R. Ambedkar is my most favorite "subject". Apart from this, topics related to Maharashtra state, politics, history, religion (especially Buddhism), society, arts are my favorite subjects.
|Users by language|
Till 23 December 2019, I have contributed more than 35,000 edits globally.
- My contributions on WMF projects.
- Marathi Wikipedia - I have created 570+ articles and have edits of 24,000+.
- Hindi Wikipedia - 4,400+ edits and 60+ articles
- Wikimedia Commons - 3,800+ edits and Uploaded 900+ files
- Wikidata - 2,000+ edits
- I have also participated in several edit-a-thons like Project Tiger Writing Contest and Asian Month.