Urdu-Ukrainian Community Collaboration
Urdu-Ukrainian Community CollaborationEdit
|Urdu Wikipedia||Ukrainian Wikipedia|
Articles to be created by Urdu Wikipedians on UkraineEdit
Articles to be created by Ukrainian Wikipedians on Urdu cultureEdit
Total articles: 44 created (424,638 bytes), 6 expanded (+38,235 bytes).
Articles created off list:
Suggested Translation RulesEdit
- Since English Wikipedia is the basis of reference, every effort should be made to translate the full article text into Urdu / Ukrainian.
- While infoboxes, templates, navigation boxes, etc should also be translated, emphasis could be placed mainly on text if translation of these becomes problematic (RTL problem / Cyrillic script issues, etc in case such problems arise).
- Complex/ long sentences could be broken into two or more shorter sentences.
- Translation is more likely to be contextually correct - e.g. "She was a great writer" is as good as "She was one of the greatest writers".
- The project discussion page may be used for seeking clarification of any English Wikipedia article content, if any.
- Number of participants might increase or decrease in either languages depending on user participation.
- Post-collaboration, other details such as article authors etc might be added by the respective language community.
Period of CollaborationEdit
- One month (1 - 31 October)
- Review Period (1 - 15 November)