Tremendous Wiktionary User Group/Wikimedia Summit 2020
This page is to select the representative of the Tremendous Wiktionary User Group to Wikimedia Summit 2020 in Berlin, April 3 to 5, 2020 (also known as "Wikimedia Conference" or "Chapters Meeting"). The Wiktionary Community User Group is allowed to one representative (given that the condition of eligibility are met).
- Registration for the Summit closes on Monday at midnight CET, December 16, 2019.
Everyone is welcome to be candidate, but they should have very good knowledge of the Wiktionary Community and being able to travel to the Summit (availability, passport, visa, etc.). Please propose the names, support or objections for the candidates proposed.
I want to submit my application to represent this user group at Wikimedia summit 2020 in berlin. If, of course, you have not yet chosen another contributor.
My motivation is that I want to propose a presentation if it is taken about the experience of my team to create a Wiktionary of a minority language, and why we have to start with the Wiktionary, not with the Wikipedia as the first project of the language. as you now in the few days our Wiktionary will be created (T238105) and it is the very first Wikimedia language project where the Wikipedia is not the first project to be created. And also I am always supporting the Lingualibre project at all the conferences around the globe (Russia, Morroco, Algeria, Philippine ...ex).--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 21:38, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Reda is a really good ambassador for the Wiktionary project because of the reason he has explained. The creation of the Shawiya Wiktionary will be a very good opportunity to promote the Wiktionary project. Pamputt (talk) 06:39, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support As Reda have a broad vision of Wiktionaries, and he has to celebrate the creation of a new project. Noé (talk) 06:58, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Agree with Noé and Pamputt. Lyokoï (talk) 16:12, 7 January 2020 (UTC)
- « Affiliates are asked to only send delegates that are well-informed in goings-on at the affiliate, able to confidently answer questions about it and share experience from their group. » per Wikimedia Summit 2020/Eligibility Criteria