These are all official policies of the Wikimedia Foundation.
Approved by the boardEdit
- Access to nonpublic data policy (passed June 2007)
- Code of conduct policy (passed October 2007)
- Conflict of interest policy (passed September 2006)
- Data retention policy (passed April 2008)
- Donor policy (first passed October 2007, updated June 2011)
- Gift policy (updated and passed October 2008)
- Non discrimination policy (passed January 2006)
- Licensing policy (passed March 2007)
- Trademark policy (resolution passed April 2009, revision completed February 2010)
- Whistleblower policy (passed June 2007)
These policies are maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation staff and have not been approved by the board. They usually regulate activities of the whole staff itself in its autonomy, or are logical or necessary consequence of other norms.
- Credit card usage policy (February 2008)
- Duty entertainment guidelines policy (June 2008)
- Feedback privacy statement (October 2011)
- Pluralism, internationalism, and diversity policy (June 2008)
- Travel policy (July 2007)
- Travel approval policy (October 2007)
Other documents provide more information on how some Wikimedia Foundation activities are conducted and are usually maintained by the staff who conducts those activities.
- Friendly space policy (January 2012)
- Legal policies (July 2011)
- Purchasing and disbursements procedures (November 2010)
- Audit charter (approved June 2007)
Forms, templates and so on.
- WMF Admin Fundraising Tax Receipts process.odt
- WMF Fundraising TEMPLATE Donation Commitment Follow-up Letter.odt
- WMF Fundraising TEMPLATE Donation Tax Receipt Letter.odt
- WMF Communications Boilerplate Wikipedia and Wikimedia.odt
- WMF Admin Credit Card Acknowledgement Form.odt
- WMF Admin Hiring Criteria Grid.odf
- WMF Partnerships TEMPLATE Grant Application Support Letter.odt
- Acknowledgment of Responsibilities and Obligations of Purchases and Disbursements (pdf)