Advantages of linked dataEdit
- Linked data formats (like RDF) work well for mass editing.
- Multiple ways of describing items (data models, ontologies, hierarchies) can exist within the same system (even conflicting values!).
- Linked data can be edited, queried, and updated quickly.
- By virtue of linking, more relevant resources will be more visible/easily discoverable to users.
- The more information there is associated with an item, the easier it is for users to pivot to related concepts, associated images, or similar items in a click.