- Ask questions to your instructor, to the Wikipedia Content Expert listed on your course page, and on the Talk page of the article you're editing.
- Be prepared to participate in Talk page discussions.
- Post your sources to article Talk pages before you begin writing.
- Give experienced editors a chance to review the appropriateness of your sources ahead of time.
- Be prepared to impress the community not only with your level of preparedness, but also your engagement and willingness to listen.