These are the candidates for Translation of the week.
Ideal candidates are
1) short, 2) easy to translate, 3) lead to potential translations of other topics, 4) of some importance in an encyclopedia.
When proposing a candidate, please
- include pronunciations for terms left untranslated, such as proper names and foreign terms, for the sake of languages that will want to transliterate them.
- copy all relevant graphics to Commons and give the link to the resources;
You may remove a candidate from the list, if it has
- more opposing votes than supporting ones for two weeks, or
- an equal number of opposing votes and supporting votes for one month, or
- the number of oppose votes is 1/3 or more of that of total votes for two months, or
- no positive votes other than the nominator's for two weeks.
Valid vote = Support
. Otherwise you may simply abstain from the vote, or you may add a comment under a heading Comments