Template:Steward elections guidelines/doc
|This is a documentation subpage for Template:Steward elections guidelines.|
It contains usage information, categories, and other content that is not part of the original template page.
For Stewards/Elections 2020/Guidelines etc.
Parameters: the default dates are fitting for February elections
- year = the year of the election
- previousyear = the year before the election
- voters-edits = no. of edits users must have made for being able to vote (default 600)
- voters-edits-before = the edits must have been made before this date (default: 1 November of the previous year)
- voters-recent-edits = no. of edits users must have made recently for being able to vote (default 50)
- voters-recent-edits-start / voters-recent-edits-end = timeframe for "recent edits" (default: 1 August of the previous year till 31 January of the current year)
- voter-check-tool: link to a tool that shows whether a user is eligible to vote, e.g. "Pathoschild's tool" at //meta.toolforge.org/accounteligibility/40
- candidate-check-tool: link to a tool that shows whether a user is eligible to candidate
- application-start: default 15 January 00:00 UTC current year.
- application-end: default 28 January 23:59 UTC current year.
- startdate: the day that the election starts