- Mostly the same as
- Extras: The IP tools links!
- proxy? will search Google for the IP plus the proxy keyword -- useful to know whether further investigation is a good idea
- tor will use Krimpet's tor tool on the toolserver
- WHOIS will query the toolserver WHOIS tool
- RBL is a multi-RBL lookup at http://www.robtex.com/rbls/127.0.0.1.html
- tools is a set of many tools at http://ping.eu/proxy/ (does not accept parameters, so copy-paste the IP into the form)
- Ping, proxy checker (checks only one, specified, port at a time, but still useful), WHOIS, traceroute, port checker (again, only one port at a time, and you specify which one)...
- CompleteWhois does a lookup at http://completewhois.com/cgi-bin/rbl_lookup.cgi
- traceroute does that using http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/tracert.ch, which also has other useful tools