Știrile tehnice săptămânale vă ajută să urmăriți ultimele schimbări de software care pot avea influență asupra dv. și a altori utilizatori wikimedieni.
|precedentul||2014, săptămâna 13 (luni 24 martie 2014)||următorul|
Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please inform other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
Recent software changes
- The latest version of MediaWiki (1.23wmf19) was added to test wikis and MediaWiki.org on March 20. It will be added to non-Wikipedia wikis on March 25, and all Wikipedia wikis on March 27 (calendar).
- You can now double-click or press the ↲ Enter key on an image or template to change its settings.  
- Pages that don't exist will now show as red links in the edit mode. 
- You will no longer be able to try to use VisualEditor on pages translated using the Translate extension, and you will see a warning if you try to edit pages marked for translation. 
- You will now see a full warning, including the most recent log entry, when you try to edit protected pages with VisualEditor. 
Future software changes
- Typography Refresh will be enabled for test wiki and MediaWiki.org users who use the Vector skin on March 27. For users on non-Wikipedia wikis, it will be enabled on April 1, and for Wikipedia users on April 3. If you don't use Vector as your skin, you will not be affected.
- You will be able to use the Hovercards tool as a beta feature on all wikis from March 26.
- You will soon be able to include the Whatlinkshere special page in other pages.  
Tech news prepared by tech ambassadors and posted by MediaWiki message delivery • Contribute • Translate • Get help • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.