Return to "Wikifinition" page.
How is this different from Wiktionary?Edit
- Per above, Wiktionary has existed almost as long as Wikipedia (2002). George.Edward.C (talk) 18:29, 29 December 2014 (UTC)
- I do not see any difference with Wiktionary. Skorovs (talk) 22:52, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
- This project would be an exact duplicate of Wiktionary. --Biblioworm (talk) 20:55, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
- If nobody opposes, I'm going to reject this proposal as duplicate in a week. --Ricordisamoa 12:26, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
- Good idea. The only slight difference from Wiktionary might be that it'd be more like Urban Dictionary or something, but then that's out of scope anyway. — Sam Wilson ( Talk • Contribs ) … 06:54, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
- I agree entirely, for it seems as if that would just add a wasted duplicate of an already existing project, so we need not to have a clone of it. Gamingforfun365 (talk) 03:37, 29 August 2015 (UTC)