|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in April 2020, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
|This section is for completed requests that a website be blacklisted|
See COIBot report - extensive cross-wiki spam by a registered user and a handful of IPs in the same /32 range, and it's just being shoved into article text as an inline external link to the website (not even a supposedly relevant subpage of the site, just the top page!). Creffett (talk) 02:18, 5 April 2020 (UTC)
- on en.wp
- on it/wp
Commercial gallery spamming links to its own promotional materials. Now using a different IP for each edit, so definitely not a good-faith contributor. Range-blocking does not seem to be a possibility.
|This section is for archiving proposals that a website be unlisted.|
I was creating First Turkish Webmasters site R10net, but site is blacklisted. it was banned back in 2015. I was referred to by this section. Related links have also been removed from us. I want you to review again after many years. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Yimith (talk)
- Declined I know that you undid your addition. We do need to point you to Talk:Spam blacklist/Archives/2020-03#Blacklist r10.net just in case you didn't see that discussion. You should also look to talk to the administrators at Turkish Wikipedia as if there are valid subdomains that they wish to allow through as links, they have means to allow that. — billinghurst sDrewth 10:08, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
This domain contains biographical information on religious figures that could aid Wikipedia articles. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Eternal Father (talk) @Eternal Father: no global block It is locally blocked at English Wikipedia, and from there, five other wikis have followed suit, solely on the basis of enWP's decision.
Deal with enWP, and I would guess that any decision will follow through if they do a complete copy of their blacklist Defer to w:en:Mediawiki talk:spam-blacklist — billinghurst sDrewth 05:25, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
Hello! I wanted to know if this site - casino.guru - can be deleted from spam blacklist section. I wanted to add information to roulette page from casino.guru guide to playing and it showed me it's blacklisted. I don't think it should be on this list because it's very useful for anyone who wants to know how to play casino games, whether it's roulette, blackjack, video poker, slot machines or other games. I wanted to quote it, because the information was very relevant to the topic "roulette". Thank you for your response. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by JohnyH9 (talk)
- @JohnyH9: not globally blacklisted Your issue is that enWP has blacklisted the whole TLD .guru. Defer to w:en:Mediawiki talk:spam-blacklist
- the term 'casino.guru' is not in any regexes on black, white or revertlists.
- casino.guru is caught by blacklists: [w:en] \b[_\-0-9a-z]+\.guru\b, [w:ast] \b[_\-0-9a-z]+\.guru\b
- — billinghurst sDrewth 15:18, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
I want the website Change.org be allowed and removed from the spam blacklists. 18.104.22.168 19:27, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
Troubleshooting and problems
|This section is for archiving Troubleshooting and problems.|
|This section is for archiving Discussions.|