|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in June 2013, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
|This section is for completed requests that a website be blacklisted|
There was a sbl request at w:de, but I guess this should be treated globally. COIBot has got 167 records:
- Top 10 editors who have added soundtrackstream.com: 126.96.36.199 (122), 188.8.131.52 (11), 184.108.40.206 (6), 220.127.116.11 (4), 18.104.22.168 (4), Farras (2), Terraflorin (2), 22.214.171.124 (1), 126.96.36.199 (1), ClueBot NG (1).
- Top 10 wikis where soundtrackstream.com has been added: w:en (38), w:es (19), w:fr (18), w:ru (18), w:pt (17), w:de (7), w:it (7), w:no (7), w:sv (6), w:nl (5).
— billinghurst sDrewth 02:51, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
Top up request for w:Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Lauriejackpot1
3 associated spam sites
|This section is for archiving proposals that a website be unlisted.|
Hello, I cannot use http://southofnowhereonline.com/interviews/danso_gordon_interview.php because it is blocked. I need it to cite a quotation for the article Danso Gordon. Please whitelist.
- Declined Firstly, it isn't globally blocked as you clearly able to paste it here; though it is locally blocked at a number of wikis [w:en] \bsouthofnowhereonline\.com\b, [w:ar] \bsouthofnowhereonline\.com\b, [w:gl] \bsouthofnowhereonline\.com\b, [w:ne] \bsouthofnowhereonline\.com\b, [w:sq] \bsouthofnowhereonline\.com\b. Secondly, to me I think that you are going to struggle to get the site whitelisted as it simply doesn't look like an authoritative source (see w:en:Wikipedia:Citing sources), but that isn't my decision here, that is just some feedback. — billinghurst sDrewth 04:36, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
- We should have a look at which wikis copy their blacklists from other (generally: en) blacklists. Are these independent blacklistings on the others - if so, maybe it is time to take it over on meta .. --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 08:07, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
This is a useful resource as I wanted to update the bitly page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitly . There is no harmful content on the blog. I understand that bitly.com is probably blocked do to malicious shortlinks, but the blog has no harmful content, nor does bitly.com on its own.
- Comment You can request local whitelisting here for the link you wish to add. Defender (talk) 14:38, 5 June 2013 (UTC)
- Declined please pursue local whitelist for the service. There is no global whitelist, so it needs to be pursued at the local level. — billinghurst sDrewth 14:37, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
A site I own that used to be referenced on the test pattern and colour bar pages of wikipedia. I don't know why it was blacklisted. I can't find the talk page.— The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk)
- I see it was spammed by ~15 different IPs, noting that I do agree with the blacklisting admin, that this does not have any place on Wikipedia - we can upload test patterns and colour bars, we don't need to link to an arbitrary site. I hope this explains. --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 09:43, 12 June 2013 (UTC)
Troubleshooting and problems
|This section is for archiving Troubleshooting and problems.|
|This section is for archiving Discussions.|