Talk:CIS-A2K/Events/Train the Trainer Program
There are no discussions on this page.
Return to "CIS-A2K/Events/Train the Trainer Program" page.
Hi, just some feedback for the programme:
- Will be good if the training faculty includes one or two experienced Wikipedians known for doing successful outreaches.
- How will the needs of a participant who is not proficient in English be taken care?
- The deliverable looks a bit ambitious considering that Wikipedians are all volunteers.--Ravi (talk) 16:19, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
- Dear Ravi, Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please find my answers here:
- Completely agree with you on this. We definitely plan to invite some experienced Wikipedians who have done great amount of outreach work. We'll let you know details of each session as soon as things are finalised.
- You got a very valid point there. Amongst CIS-A2K team members, we have proficiency in at least 7 Indian languages. Apart from this I'm sure CIS interns who come from different regions of India might be interested to help. If that also fails to cover, we'll surely think of some other alternative.
- I hear you on this one. But one also has to take into account returns and benefits that the community gains out of this event. We clearly wanted to specify deliverables so that the applicants is aware of what is expected out of him/her post the program. However, I'm sure team would re-consider if you could point out any specific deliverable that you think looks ambitious. --Nitika.t (talk) 07:11, 2 September 2013 (UTC)