Talk:CIS-A2K/Events/Mini TTT Kolkata 2019/Feedbacks/Sumitsurai
There are no discussions on this page.
Return to "CIS-A2K/Events/Mini TTT Kolkata 2019/Feedbacks/Sumitsurai" page.
Hello, thanks for participating in Mini TTT Kolkata 2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: I attended the first day of the conference only and my experience was positive. I have always liked interactive sessions and liked the one on Wikipedia systems and rules. Also, it was a great experience helping others with their queries. Some sessions led to discussions which also I enjoyed a lot. Overall a very enriching day.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 5. Yes, because it is always the best way of exchanging ideas and meeting new volunteers, apart from the new things we learn.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: Discussions, interaction and exchanging views among the participants.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: More hands-on sessions. I am sure there were more during the second day, but I was only there for day one.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I always try to help others with my knowledge and that would continue. Apart from this writing blogs and videos too.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: It is always good to see new volunteers organising events like this. Would like to see more sessions taken by new faces in the near future.