Talk:CIS-A2K/Events/Mini TTT Kolkata 2019/Feedbacks/Nettime Sujata
There are no discussions on this page.
Return to "CIS-A2K/Events/Mini TTT Kolkata 2019/Feedbacks/Nettime Sujata" page.
Hello, thanks for participating in Mini TTT Kolkata 2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: From day 0 to the day 2, it was a very good experience to interact with the fellow wikis, stay and food was really nice, the training was good, the conference was well managed and above all here I got a memory to cherish for long.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: Yes, I would like to join a similar conference in future because this conference helped me a lot to get hands on experiences for the different branches of WIKI, which I were not aware of. So my number is 5.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: I got very good training on wikisource and wikidata, but require more training as it is not possible to grab everything in this limited time.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: We all were almost punctual and true to our job. As I had no laptop in my possession, I had to share my fellow wiki's laptop and her work was hampered to some extent. It would be helpful for wikis like me if laptops are provided at the conference.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I am already applying my learning in wikisource.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: I found online training very helpful because I am a novice and frequent training would help me to do my work with more confidence.