Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Contest/Topics/Urdu
Topics for Urdu Wikipedia can be found below. You can choose to create articles for the contest, from the lists provided below, based on your interest.
- Up to 500 topics can be written for the contest based on specific locally relevant themes as determined by the local community organizers following local community discussion.
- Religions by Country (Abrahamic & Dharmic Religions).
- Notable Men & Women.
- Bilateral relations by country.
- Religious and Traditional Festivals.
Topics based on English Wikipedia readershipEdit
These are the English Wikipedia articles that receive the most number of readers from Urdu speaking regions. These topics are provided as two sections.
- Thematic Topics - These topics fall under following categories: Women, Science and Technology, Arts and Literature, History and Geography, and Health.
- Popular Topics - These topics are the mostly popularly read articles without filtering by categories.