Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Track C/People and groups to talk to
This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.
Who should we talk to and hear from during this process?
The following groups have been suggested so far. You are warmly invited to add more to the list and to help prioritize it, for example by commenting on the talk page.
- Creative Commons
- Free Software Foundation
- Open Street Map
- Red Cross
- The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) https://www.ifla.org/
- International Council on Archives http://www.ica.org/
- International Council of Museums http://icom.museum/
- Academia (probably via the Open Access community)
- Journalism / Investigative Journalism / Fact-Checkers (see International Fact-Checking Network)
- Users & Producers of open data (e.g. via The Open Data Institute Network)
- GLAM and copyright communities