Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Drafting/Hindi Community one-on-one discussions
- Discussion coordinators summarize and submit local feedback to the draft via the summary skeleton.
- If a point is "above the bar" (priority 1) - strong sentiment by the local community that something absolutely needs to change, be removed or added - then the coordinator also adds comments to the talk page on Meta as well while referencing the sources statement - do this on an ongoing basis.
- A - Direction: The future we imagine (green box).
- B - Remaining sections: Reasoning, Implications.
- 1 - This is absolutely necessary change (either to keep or to eliminate)
- 2 - This is a change, but not absolutely necessary
|Section||Priority||Summary Statement||Overall sentiment||Keyword or phrase|
|A||2||I am familiar with most of the vocabulary used in this direction. The only thing I don't understand in this draft direction is the usage of the word "villages".||supportive||language|
Detailed notes (Optional)Edit
If you have detailed notes in addition to the summary, you may add them here. For example, the notes may come from an in-person discussion or workshop. If your discussion happened on a wiki or other online space, you do not need to copy the detailed notes here.