Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Cycle 2/English sister projects
What group or community is this source coming from?
|name of group||English sister projects|
|virtual location (page-link) or physical location (city/state/country)||
|Location type (e.g. local wiki, Facebook, in-person discussion, telephone conference)||local wiki|
|# of participants in this discussion (a rough count)||5|
The summary is a group of summary sentences and associated keywords that describe the relevant topic(s). Below is an example.
|Theme (refer to key)||Question (refer to key)||Summary Statement||Keywords|
|1||A||2||I think that Healthy, Inclusive Communities is critical because without a welcoming environment for new readers and users, we will not have an impact in any of these other areas.||Community Health, Readers, Users, Impact|
|2||B||1||The Augmented Age is more important than the other themes because with improved technology and new ways to contribute information, we would be able to quickly produce more quality content in more languages.||Knowledge, Technology|
Taken together, all the summary sentences should provide an accurate summary of what was discussed with the specific community.
Fill in the table, using these 2 keys.
- Theme key
- Healthy, inclusive communities
- The augmented age
- A truly global movement
- The most trusted source of knowledge
- Engaging in the knowledge ecosystem
- Questions key
- What impact would we have on the world if we follow this theme?
- How important is this theme relative to the other 4 themes? Why?
- Focus requires tradeoffs. If we increase our effort in this area in the next 15 years, is there anything we’re doing today that we would need to stop doing?
- What else is important to add to this theme to make it stronger?
- Who else will be working in this area and how might we partner with them?
|Line||Theme (refer to key)||Question (refer to key)||Summary Statement||Keywords|
If you need more lines, you can copy them from Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Lines.
Detailed notes (Optional)Edit
If you have detailed notes in addition to the summary, you may add them here. For example, the notes may come from an in-person discussion or workshop. If your discussion happened on a wiki or other online space, you do not need to copy the detailed notes here.