Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Outreach/Swedish Wikipedia
Who is the community that you are creating this page for? A community may be a project (for example, the French Wikiversity), or a language (for example, all Arabic-language wikis), or a set of languages (for example, all languages spoken in France).
- The Swedish Wikipedia community
Communication channels Edit
What are the communication channels that you are planning to use for the discussions? There may be several channels, for example a wiki page and a wiki meetup and a mailing list.
Where will you advertise the discussions and invite participants? You may use several methods, including messages on a "village pump", a site or watchlist notice, a blog post, personal emails and word-of-mouth, etc.
- Swedish Village Pump (if invitations to join off-wiki discussions)
- "Swedish Wikipedia" facebook group
- emails to spcific active users
- ad banners (not sure what they are called) and Watchlist notices
- The Wikipedia Day event in Stockholm
Coordination with other tracks Edit
Are there any affiliates (chapters, user groups) active with that community? If so, you will need to talk with them to coordinate your efforts.
- Wikimedia Sverige (WMSE) operates here. I'll need to contact them