Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Outreach/German wikis
Who is the community that you are creating this page for? A community may be a project (for example, the French Wikiversity), or a language (for example, all Arabic-language wikis), or a set of languages (for example, all languages spoken in France).
- The German language community of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects.
Communication channels Edit
What are the communication channels that you are planning to use for the discussions? There may be several channels, for example a wiki page and a wiki meetup and a mailing list.
Where will you advertise the discussions and invite participants? You may use several methods, including messages on a "village pump", a site or watchlist notice, a blog post, personal emails and word-of-mouth, etc.
- A portal or project page on de.wikipedia (work in progress)
- The Signpost of de.wikipedia: de:Wikipedia:Kurier
- Personal meetups: de:Wikipedia:Treffen der Wikipedianer
- Giving input to Conferences and strategy meetings (Utrecht 18th of March, Vienna 25th of March, WikimediaConference Berlin 30th of March, Berlin Förderworkshop 7th of April)
Coordination with other tracks Edit
Are there any affiliates (chapters, user groups) active with that community? If so, you will need to talk with them to coordinate your efforts.
Wikimedia DE Wikimedia AT Wikimedia CH