- @Crossroads1: Could you please confirm if you have had previous accounts? Your edit history on the English Wikipedia seems to indicate that this is not your first time around. Thanks --Fæ (talk) 11:12, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
- @Fæ:, did you or did you not see my previous response to this exact same question, to which you were pinged? My answer is still the same as then. And since you almost certainly did see it, why are you asking me here? I'll take the high road and refrain from casting aspersions about you in return here. Crossroads1 (talk) 16:36, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
- Stewards please note the evasive answer given. There is no statement about past accounts, with a denial of sockpuppetry but not block evasion.
- Apart from the first 12 edits spread over 12 months, the account Crossroads1 has been highly active on the English Wikipedia from June 2019 (the last 5 months), making 1,713 further edits in this period. This is almost completely a single purpose account, with greater than 95% of edits exclusively on sexuality topics and showing an interest in researching the contributions of User:Haiduc including that account's user subpages, and in this short period of activity rapidly involving themselves in multiple highly contentious related discussions. There have been a few edits on the French Wikipedia, again exclusively on sexuality from the same point of view but relying on Google translate based on their own statement. Actions include use of several different dispute resolution notice boards, reverting other users and issuing warning templates to other contributors using Twinkle, not a typical behaviour of new Wikipedians in their first 5 months of active editing.
- Thanks --Fæ (talk) 17:23, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
- If the user is a sock, then the username they edit from will have no bearing on that. And you haven't given any actual proof of anything. If I were this user, I would be upset that you were harassing me by casting aspersions in multiple venues. – Ajraddatz (talk) 18:24, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
- Stewards, please note my clear answer already linked to at my enwiki talk page: I have NO other accounts...Your description of my editing is a distortion. That means no other accounts past, present, or future. Since we are bringing up patterns of behavior, I would like to point out this recent enwiki ANI discussion  where Fæ was topic banned from human sexuality, broadly construed. I believe Fæ's behavior towards me here is because I was involved in that latter discussion, and because I edit in human sexuality while they are banned from doing so. I agree with Ajraddatz that this constitutes harassment. I request that Fæ stop stalking me and leave off harassing me.
- Regarding my behavior, the description is very one-sided and distorted. And apparently someone new has to be incompetent, and should be unable to learn useful tools and procedures. My involvement in some contentious discussions is unavoidable for someone who edits in sex and gender topics. And it's normal to point out the occasional problem cross-wiki; I've seen it done numerous times. Regarding Haiduc, they have been indefinitely blocked on enwiki by ArbCom since 2010.  Because of this and their known content issues, it is perfectly appropriate to research their contributions. Crossroads1 (talk) 20:42, 20 September 2019 (UTC)