|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in December 2011, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
I want to be unified B.S.Gautam to Bhawani Gautam with the following accounts
- I contributed as B.S.Gautam on hi and en wikis but now I am working as Bhawani Gautam, Now I(B.S.Gautam) want to be merged to Bhawani Gautam with Nepali and English Wikipedia accounts.
--B.S.Gautam 05:33, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Not done Sorry, it is not technically possible to merge the history of two accounts. You cannot merge your B.S.Gautam edits with the current Bhawani Gautam one. Bencmq 09:34, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
No clue, how to properly to this, but here is the issue: I have a unified account, and my username seems to be used for Local-EN Wiki. BUT it seems to be inactive and has no email address. I would like to usurp
, but obviously, it is not my account. How should I continue? (as it seems to be inactive?) --Nightware 15:52, 16 December 2011 (UTC) Optionally, merge
which are both my accounts. --Nightware 16:11, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
- Not done Hello. Please read what's written in red bold font at the top of this page. It's probably still not big enough... -- Quentinv57 (talk) 16:23, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
I want to usurp the following account
- I am active on the Italian wikipedia but I can't make a unified login because of one Borgil of Mongolia wikipedia (mn), who never made one edit (or so it seems to me).
--Borgil 01:04, 23 December 2011 (UTC)
- Done Bencmq 02:13, 23 December 2011 (UTC)