Open main menu
Warning! Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 December 2018, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.

Contents

Requests for global rollback permissions

Global rollback for Pkbwcgs

I have rollback on four different wikis and I am good at fighting vandalism. I believe that global rollback will help and enable me to fight vandalism globally and I can be helpful globally by doing this. Having rollback on four different wikis demonstrate that I can fight vandalism globally. Pkbwcgs (talk) 19:53, 5 December 2018 (UTC)

Not ending before 10 December 2018 19:53 UTC
Most of your xwiki contributions (wikis where you don’t currently hold rollback or comparable permissions) are image moving or other maintenance tasks not related to anti-vandalism. What need do you have for the tool? Thank you, Vermont (talk) 21:08, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
@Vermont: I was going to give a detailed response on this but I lost it on an edit conflict. I have rollback on four wikis and I believe that with experience on those four wikis, I can use global rollback responsibly. I have also previously fought vandalism in Simple English Wikipedia and little vandalism fighting on Meta. However, global rollback will speed up the process of revert vandalism globally quicker which means that I can fight vandalism on other wikis better when I receive this. I am not multilingual but I can spot the most serious vandalism on a foreign language wiki other than English. I hope this answers your question. Thanks. Pkbwcgs (talk) 21:31, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
My concern is that you don't have any experience in anti-vandalism on non-English wikis, and thus am hesitant to support granting global rollback. Vermont (talk) 01:24, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
Easier in this manner, could you perform 20 rollback like undos in non English language projects and report back the edits. Thanks for volunteering anyway.--Cohaf (talk) 01:33, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Neutral I previously supported you, but indeed your edits are English-only. Leaderboard (talk) 10:41, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose; Not active on global vandalism, even on en.wiktionary.org where you have rollbacker rights alao on simple.wiktionary.org for a week time. Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 14:57, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose. Lack of cross wiki experience, my distribution is even slightly better. This is the only thing that cause me to hesitate supporting. Good vandal fighting experience in English projects. Sidenote: The oppose above is totally ludicrous and incoherent. --Cohaf (talk) 15:41, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
The oppose above that you refer to, although not written in grammatically correct English, highlights an important point: they’re really only active on the English Wikipedia. Even on the wikis where they have rollback, editing is sporadic (weeks or even months at a time with no edits) and not consistent. Vermont (talk) 15:55, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
My bad, apologies as the language makes me think that they are opposing based on having rollback rights for only a week up to now. Yes, I agree consistency in editing across projects are important but do also note that at some smaller projects, at times you don't have much to do anyway. I didn't use rollback at all at zhwikiversity since I'm granted. --Cohaf (talk) 16:12, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
I am trying Huggle on multiple different wikis and seeing if I can catch vandalism on the ones where I don't have rollback. Pkbwcgs (talk) 18:34, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
Well, I suggest you see User:Vermont/huggle notes. In short: You don’t need rollback to use huggle on the vast majority of Huggle-configured wikis, and the ones that require rollback are large wikis with local policies that you should not be looking to bypass. Vermont (talk) 18:59, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
Disregard the above; I had misconstrued your comment. Please feel free to use my list (linked above) to find wikis where Huggle may work. You could also use the SWMT IRC channel and other tools listed here. Thank you, Vermont (talk) 19:44, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose at least for now. I'm concerned with the level (or lack) of maturity here, as you have quite a block log on your home project and things like this in particular demonstrate some inability to deal with conflict. People who work globally often wind up victims of an accidental block or the target of nasty LTAs, in case of the first, this pretty much applies. Praxidicae (talk) 20:14, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose per the concerns brought up by Praxidicae and overall lack of xwiki experience. --Az1568 (talk) 20:26, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Strong oppose. I'm afraid I can't support this request and I have concerns about the candidate's competency and maturity. Several months ago, Pkbwcgs underwent two RFAs at the Simple English Wiktionary. He refused to drop the stick long after consensus (that he would not be granted the rights) was proven; furthermore there was a suspicious vandalism spike in the period before and during his RFA (with several IPs geolocating to the UK, seemingly the country he lives in right now). Immediately after his RFA was closed the vandalism stopped abruptly (yes, I'm implying he was socking). His meltdown on test2wiki forced several users to resign their bureaucrat rights and he seemingly also requested admin and 'crat rights at test2wiki solely for the purpose of testing adminship. There were also several cases where he used rights on one particular wiki to justify getting rights on another without a particular need for those rights. Quite frankly it looks like he's abusing the system for rights, and I won't be surprised (hypothetically speaking) that if he was granted these rights he would use them to justify gaining rights on another wiki. Firm no from me, and it will be a firm no from me with any future requests (requiring community consensus). Hiàn (talk) 20:50, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
    • @Hiàn: If you have any allegations of me socking then you can consult Steward requests/Checkuser. Pkbwcgs (talk) 22:03, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
      • I knew they withdrawn but the statement above shows that their knowledge about CU is solely lacking which will be somewhat hampering trust of community to grant GR. First, SRCU is for wikis without checkuser, and Simple has their own checkuser. Secondly, the data is stale. Lastly, checkuser is not for fishing and cannot be used to connect IP and accounts. In addition, CU is not to prove innocence. --Cohaf (talk) 01:26, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose per my comments above as well as the issues described by Praxidicae. Vermont (talk) 22:00, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Request withdrawn I will try again next year. Pkbwcgs (talk) 22:03, 6 December 2018 (UTC)

Global rollback for 1997kB

Not ending before 12 December 2018 03:29 UTC

Hello, I'm 1997kB, a member of SWMT and active in the fighting cross-wiki spam/vandalism. I have experience reverting vandalism using rollback button in the wikis where I already have it. I usually patrol cvn IRC channels and sometimes to remove vandalism I have to undo multiple changes made by the same user, so rollback would greatly help in this and overall, which will also save time as well as increase my ablity to do more for project. Thank you! ‐‐1997kB (talk) 03:29, 7 December 2018 (UTC)

  •   Support. From what I can see, good user with a good track record. Mostly good dealings with this user and it looks like they could use the right. Hiàn (talk) 03:48, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support.--Cohaf (talk) 04:02, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support - sufficient xwiki activity and rationale for the bit. – Ajraddatz (talk) 04:03, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  • Support--BRP ever 10:21, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support, they'll make good use of the permission in their xwiki anti-vandalism work. Vermont (talk) 10:43, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support.--Saederup92 (talk) 11:05, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Good xwiki anti-vandalism work. Will be a strong positive influence. Operator873 (talk) 13:56, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  • Yes, Please. Kind regards, — TBhagat (contribs | talk) 14:01, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support High track record of xwiki work. Esteban16 (talk) 16:31, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Great amount of xwiki work and a good user overall. Good luck! —Thanks for the fish! talkcontribs 16:34, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support; Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 17:12, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Reasonable. Leaderboard (talk) 19:44, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Okay. --Rschen7754 06:52, 8 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support -FASTILY 21:05, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support 1997kb is an awesome and well trusted editor. Praxidicae (talk) 23:21, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
  • Sure. TonyBallioni (talk) 23:31, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. I see no problems here. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 14:57, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Irwin talk2me 16:51, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support I've seen him working not only on Meta but also on other Wikimedia projects. Demonstrates to be a trusted user. --Editor D.S (talk)  02:17, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
    •   Done --rxy (talk) 19:34, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
      Thank you! ‐‐1997kB (talk) 02:48, 13 December 2018 (UTC)

Requests for global sysop permissions

Global sysop for Esteban16

Hi! I have been several months dealing with x-wiki vandalism, and I consider myself capable of holding this flag. I would like to get the flag to help more efficiently on x-wiki stuff. Esteban16 (talk) 22:09, 4 December 2018 (UTC)

Not ending before 18 December 2018 22:09 UTC
  •   Strong Support: Esteban16 would make a great addition to the global sysop team and would help small projects significantly. Vermont (talk) 00:03, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
  • @Esteban16: do you have 2FA enabled on your account? — xaosflux Talk 04:20, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
Xaosflux: No, I haven't enabled it. Esteban16 (talk) 13:54, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
What an absolutely brilliant way to point the hackers to some new account which they can easily hack. Bravo! Well done! I tremble in admiration. --MF-W 15:33, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
One could easily guess this, however, since they were not an admin on any wiki. --Rschen7754 01:21, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for confirming that asking the question was useless. My issue is that it was handled in such an "impolite" way, asking a question to which the answer is obvious and then slapping an oppose into the candidate's face for not doing something he was not able to, instead of privately informing him about the virtues of 2FA or whatever. --MF-W 10:54, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
So I didn't really express this well, my follow up below was what I was really trying to get at if they would maintain this additional security going forward should they be granted access. — xaosflux Talk 14:23, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
Probably would have been better if questions like that were asked privately (well in my opinion anyway). Tropicalkitty (talk) 18:32, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Good luck! ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · 05:34, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
  • (conditional opposition) I'm opposed to GS's that don't have 2FA due to this group recently gaining interface administrator access on all of GS in-scope projects. I'm a bit surprised WMF isn't requiring this like they are on other special global permissions, but their new rules have not been very well communicated or advertised yet. This opposition is only on that point. — xaosflux Talk 14:04, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
    Striken per pledge below. — xaosflux Talk 14:50, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose per Xaosflux. --Rschen7754 14:14, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
@Xaosflux and Rschen7754: Considering this fact, I proceed to request oathauth-tester . Esteban16 (talk) 14:31, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
@Esteban16: oathauth-enable access is available in GS, I'd withdraw my objection if you pledge to enable and maintain 2FA assuming you get GS access if you want to wait until then. — xaosflux Talk 14:44, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
@Xaosflux: Yes, I would enable and mantain it if being elected. Esteban16 (talk) 14:49, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
  • Support; seems capable --MF-W 15:33, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support That being said, you don't seem to have sysop anywhere. Leaderboard (talk) 10:36, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  • weak   Support.Good vandal fighting globally but per above, may not be familiar with the sysop toolkit. That said, I don't think they will break anything.--Cohaf (talk) 15:34, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support - reverts look good, and there are a lot of them. Sustained activity over the past few months is a plus too. Thanks for volunteering. – Ajraddatz (talk) 04:04, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Weak support Great xwiki activity, but not being sysop elsewhere may be a little concerning. However, as Cohaf mentioned, I don't think he'll break anything. —Thanks for the fish! talkcontribs 16:36, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support reasonable crosswiki contrib. –Ammarpad (talk) 16:27, 8 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support --Rschen7754 18:10, 8 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support -FASTILY 21:05, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Hiàn (talk) 23:11, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support works hard in anti-spam and anti-vandalism, well trusted. But I also wanted to mention (as I only recently learned) that 2fa isn't actually made available for gs but if you have local sysop anywhere you can enable it through that. I tested on small wikis and through the meta link but it's not available unless you have a local sysop bit. (Letting you know, @Xaosflux: for future reference.) Praxidicae (talk) 23:23, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
    @Praxidicae:2FA is available for GS's (see Special:GlobalGroupPermissions) see my notes above that I intended to ask about this on a go-forward basis. — xaosflux Talk 00:25, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
    Xaosflux It says it's available but the reality is that it is not actually. I tried several days ago but could only enable it via mediawiki where I have local sysop. Praxidicae (talk) 00:57, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
    ,@Praxidicae: thanks for the note, I've opened bug phab:T211532 on that so it can get fixed. — xaosflux Talk 02:04, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Yep, seems like a good addition to the global sysop team. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 14:59, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. --Irwin talk2me 16:56, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support -FASTILY 02:59, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
@Fastily: You already supported this request :) Esteban16 (talk) 15:49, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
It seems to me to indicate a very strong support =P.--Cohaf (talk) 17:06, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support ‐‐1997kB (talk) 10:27, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support I'm going to have to support this, he seems like a wonderful choice to become a GS. While his edits suggest GR would possibly be fit for him, I see him also as being fit for GS, as it will also give him a chance to help out with other stuff, things I think he will do well. Redactyll (talk) 18:14, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support reasonable crosswiki contrib. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 02:46, 16 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   SupportAlvaroMolina ( - ) 18:15, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support reasonable activity and contrib. Tropicalkitty (talk) 18:26, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
Done. Matiia (talk) 14:26, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
Thank you all. Esteban16 (talk) 15:12, 19 December 2018 (UTC)

Requests for global IP block exemption

Global IP block exempt for Habib Rabbi

Problems in editing the English Wikipedia with Freebasic. If you/anyone/any administration allow me to edit with the free proxy in the English Wikipedia, I would have benefited a lot. Thanks.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Habib Rabbi (talk)

By which block are you affected? Ruslik (talk) 20:33, 22 November 2018 (UTC)
@Habib Rabbi: --Alaa :)..! 14:35, 25 November 2018 (UTC)

Often, i have been suffering open proxy problem when I use free Wikipedia. Free Wikipedia is a bangla free internet organisation where every Bengali gp/robi sim user will free use wikipedia and some others web. But when i use the free basic and i want edit English Wikipedia i suffer open proxy problem. So I wanted to know that can I get a solve or open proxy edit permission from you? Kindly. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Habib Rabbi (talk)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 20:37, 1 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exempt for 全球领导

I'm a Chinese user,and because the block of GFW,I have to use a VPN to log in the Wiki,so I hope that I can have Editing Steward requests, thanks, --全球领导 (talk) 13:09, 30 November 2018 (UTC)

  Not done Only 3 edits (2 meta & 1 zhwiki) --Alaa :)..! 17:34, 1 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exempt for Erentar2002

I live in turkey and my only access to Wikipedia is through the Tor network. Currently i have no means to edit Wikipedia, since my account does not retain more than 10 edits. I have a number of articles already written for both tr, en, sv and it wikipedias, but i can not publish them. And since i can not edit to gain rights, this is my only resort. I need the necessary rights granted to solve this problem.
Thanks, --Erentar2002 (talk) 10:00, 2 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 20:24, 5 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exempt for AlexLeeCN

I'm a rollbacker at zhwiki and I live in China Mainland.So I have to use open proxies to access wikipedia ,I have owned IPBE at zhwiki.I also handle some copyright violation problems at commons.But current my ip(172.104.0.0/16) was blocked by Vituzzu.So I can’t edit other project under foundation.Above all,I hope I can get gobal IPBE. Thank. --AlexLeeCN (talk) 09:28, 15 December 2018 (UTC)

Done. — regards, Revi 06:24, 18 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exemption for chidgk1

I have had ip block exemption on English Wikipedia for some time as I use ExpressVPN to edit due to the block of Wikipedia in Turkey where I live. I would also like to edit Simple English Wikipedia and Turkish Wikipedia but I cannot see any obvious procedure to apply for local exemptions on those wikis so perhaps those wikis do not have local blocks. The error messages are not completely written in Turkish or Simple English so I suspect a global block. Can you give me global exemption please? Regards Chidgk1 (talk) 18:25, 17 December 2018 (UTC)

Done. — regards, Revi 06:25, 18 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exempt for 20person

I'm a regular user, and I believe that I've been caught in a global block by mistake, which may be related to my use of a VPN or my current ISP that may have assigned me the blocked ISP. Could I be removed from the block? Thanks. --20person (talk) 01:00, 17 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 19:15, 21 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exempt for Kotecky

I'm a standard user who contributes to Wikipedia here and there, since roughly a decade, i was caught by a "hosting service with open proxies" block. May I ask you to remove the block? Thanks, --ondra (talk) 23:58, 9 December 2018 (UTC)

On which wiki(s) do you get the block message? Does it mention being a global block? Could you try asking first for a local IP block exemption to see if that works out first? Thanks. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 21:00, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
  Not done no response since more than 7 days --Alaa :)..! 14:38, 22 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exempt for ATMarsden

I can see that the range 94.197.120.0/24 is subject to a global block, which I ran into while trying to edit en.wiktionary on a mobile data connection. I'm a user with a track record of over a decade of sporadic edits on Wiktionary and Wikipedia, so would like to be unblocked if possible. ATMarsden (talk) 18:19, 23 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 20:05, 27 December 2018 (UTC)

Global IP block exempt for qq19342174

I'm a user from China mainland,because of Great Firewall,I have to use a VPN to access wikimedia.I use wikimedia for 10 years now,and I start edit again recent days,but I got blocked because I use a VPN.I like wikimedia,I didn't and won't do any damage,I even donate 3000 USD to Wikimedia Foundation early this year,my donation number is CNTCT-26361634,and done on 2018-03-26,feel free to check.I'm asking you to consider unblocked me,all I want is to edit freely again,thanks you! --Qq19342174 (talk) 04:31, 28 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 16:37, 31 December 2018 (UTC)

Requests for global rename permissions

Global rename for apap04

Not ending before 3 January 2019 13:57 UTC

I would like to help out on the backlog on the English Wikipedia, I have read the rename policy. I have an understanding of how it works, and I've been editing for 2 years now. Thanks, –apap04 talk | contributions 13:57, 20 December 2018 (UTC)

  •   Oppose The bar is set slightly higher for en.wiki users, and I cannot find evidence of helping at SRCU, nor can you perform the primary request for rename - unblocking users. Leaderboard (talk) 14:16, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
    • isn't that SRUC? Acronym Soup again!--Cohaf (talk) 17:40, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
    • Just noting that the bar is not set higher for en.wiki users. (Yes, this is closed, but this is something that is worth pointing out). TonyBallioni (talk) 23:42, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose almost no x-wiki experience, and enwiki experience is not strong in this area at this time. — xaosflux Talk 17:11, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   OpposeClear cut.--Cohaf (talk) 17:40, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
I would like to withdraw. I'll try next time. –apap04 talk | contributions 22:30, 20 December 2018 (UTC)

Global rename for Editor D.S

The following request is closed.
Not ending before 21 December 2018 20:37 UTC

I request the status of Global renamer with the purpose of speeding up the requests in pt.wikipedia and also in other lusophone projects. I'm currently an Sysop in pt.wikinews, besides being eliminator and rollbacker in pt.wikipedia. I know this does not count for much, but I already used the renaming tool on another Wiki that does not have Wikimedia. I wish I could contribute more to this tool on my original Wiki. Thank you very much in advance. --Editor D.S (talk)  20:38, 7 December 2018 (UTC)

  •   Oppose for now. While you do seem trusted there's no indication that you have any knowledge about the global renaming policy nor have you worked extensively on the pt.wiki rename request page. I'm not really seeing a need for the tool at pt.wiki either. Hiàn (talk) 23:18, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
Hiàn, thank you for your participation. I just want to say that I am willing to answer questions about the renaming policy. And about working on the pt.wiki rename request page, I've tried to do that, but a project administrator said that only renamers could comment on requests. --Editor D.S (talk)  23:37, 9 December 2018 (UTC)~
Thanks for your swift response Editor D.S and for clearing up things. I'm reconsidering my opinion - I've struck it out. Hiàn (talk) 23:40, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Neutral I don't particularly care about the "no experience with the global rename policy" bit raised by Hiàn, and don't really consider that a good reason to oppose: really, no one is going to be familiar with the procedures that we use unless they are a renamer or steward, and I find "clerking" renames to be less than useless and usually borderline disruptive, so I'd highly discourage anyone from doing that to try to get this hat.

    I'm neutral because my normal standard here is "trust" which can be demonstrated by being a sysop on a large wiki (any wikinews does not count towards this) or by substantial work on meta/xwiki. While Editor D.S. had some previous experience on meta, they largely fell off after a few months, and it doesn't meet the threshold I have for trust in that area. That being said, they appear trusted on their home project so I can't outright oppose. I can't support either, however. TonyBallioni (talk) 23:28, 9 December 2018 (UTC)

  •   Support Can't see any solid reason to oppose. But the rename queue does not seem to be as large as it looks like. Leaderboard (talk) 01:17, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support He's reliable, I trust him because I'm following his work on several projects. He edits when he is sure to make no mistake. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 10:56, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
  • Support, makes a competent impression to me, which is also supported by DARIO's comment above. --Vogone (talk) 15:31, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Seems they have improved since last request. –Ammarpad (talk) 20:08, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support per Tony, no reason to oppose. Trust should be not an issue as per all the testimonials above. A bonus is that they welcomed me into meta community.=)--Cohaf (talk) 04:22, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Trusted user.Pórokhov (talk) 02:14, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support great editor/sysop. Micael D. (talk) 10:02, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
  • While I do share TonyBallioni's concerns, I feel that the user has demonstrated at least enough trust to make me confident that they can be trusted with the rename tool. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 19:04, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support after reconsideration. Hiàn (talk) 21:14, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support -FASTILY 02:59, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support ‐‐1997kB (talk) 10:56, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. I'm seeing enough to convince me that Editor D.S is trustworthy here. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 09:47, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support I think the user already has the trust and commitment to Portuguese projects. —AlvaroMolina ( - ) 18:19, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Highly trusted user at ptwiki, where without a doubt he'll be sysoped as soon as he runs for it. —Thanks for the fish! talkcontribs 16:30, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Jianhui67 talkcontribs 16:27, 20 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done @-revi and Trijnstel: for Mailing list action --Alaa :)..! 14:41, 22 December 2018 (UTC)

@Editor D.S: Email send. Please take a look and reply. Trijnsteltalk 16:34, 22 December 2018 (UTC)

Global rename for Jimmy Xu

Requesting the right to deal with the backlog on zh:WP:CHU. Ex-global renamer attempting to come out of inactivity :) Jimmy Xu (talk) 14:26, 13 December 2018 (UTC)

Not ending before 27 December 2018 14:26 UTC
  •   Strongest Support. Experienced, Reliable and Clearly Competent. A 4th mandarin speaking GR is much overdue. Our local CHU page is backlogged perpetually even till the extent that many users came over to meta SRUC for a faster response. Thanks for volunteering and I believe they'll do very well.--Cohaf (talk) 14:34, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Good to see people back from inactivity. –Ammarpad (talk) 14:54, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose last 500 contributions on his home project go back over a year and he basically just started editing again this month. I welcome returns from inactivity, but I prefer there to be evidence it is actually a return from inactivity and not just being on Wikipedia for the holiday break. I’d suggest applying again in 3 months if you’re still active. TonyBallioni (talk) 15:44, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
    My view on inactivity is that doing any work at all should still be better than none. While I'm trying to get myself back to article writing, I still enjoy doing these housekeeping work in the meantime. Jimmy Xu (talk) 21:23, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Weak support Jimmy Xu meets my trust requirement adequately. Being a former renamer is also a plus. However, I do share TonyBallioni's concerns of inactivity limiting the amount of time you are able to dedicate to renaming users. I would definitely want to see some more activity to ensure that the bit doesn't simply get removed again. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 20:47, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support I partly share TonyBallioni's reservations about activity, but others are pointing to strong pluses, so I can support. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 09:14, 16 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Wildly boy (talk) 15:01, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Why not? If the user is requesting permission again and already has the necessary experience/trust, there should be no reason to think that the user will again fall into inactivity. —AlvaroMolina ( - ) 18:30, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support per AlvaroMolina. ‐‐1997kB (talk) 17:06, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. I partly share TonyBallioni's reservations, but Jimmy Xu has the necessary experience so there should be no reason to think that the user will again fall into inactivity. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 08:09, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Jianhui67 talkcontribs 16:26, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support: May Jimmy be granted and there be fewer forum shopping melodramas with renaming. --Super Wang on zhwiki (Share your opinions) 04:42, 21 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Don't quite buy the inactivity reason for opposing. Leaderboard (talk) 06:00, 21 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · 14:25, 22 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support -FASTILY 10:35, 23 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support --Novak Watchmen (talk) 11:34, 26 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Hiàn (talk) 16:47, 26 December 2018 (UTC)
Done. Matiia (talk) 18:53, 27 December 2018 (UTC)

Global rename for TheSandDoctor

I am requesting global renamer as I would like to assist with renaming users and wish to branch out from solely helping on en-wiki, where I am currently an administrator (sysop) and active bot operator/developer. Most of my work on enwiki is in administrative areas and I would like to be able to assist users with renaming in order to help reduce the backlogs and wait time for those requiring/requesting renaming. The only reason I apply for any user rights is with the goal of helping out and easing the burden on others (in this case, global renamers). I have reviewed the Global rename policy and feel that I can help out further. I thank you for your time and consideration. --TheSandDoctor Talk 08:59, 13 December 2018 (UTC)

Not ending before 27 December 2018 08:59 UTC
  • Not voting yet but yet another possible avenue for debate on enwiki username block policies. Hopefully the same arguments will not be presented again.--Cohaf (talk) 09:16, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
    • Fix the application above with this edit to show the applicant SUL and other information, application is malformated.--Cohaf (talk) 09:19, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
      • @Cohaf: Well then, that's embarrassing. Thanks for fixing that. Surprised I missed it. I thought I had changed both of those, but apparently not. --TheSandDoctor Talk 09:24, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
        • Welcomed! And also to show I'm patrolling edits carefully =).--Cohaf (talk) 09:26, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Oppose There are no backlogs of users waiting to be renamed. Nihlus 09:55, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
apparently there are some, see the application below.--Cohaf (talk) 15:11, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
Individual projects may have backlogs, but not any where TheSandDoctor is fluent in the language of. Vermont (talk) 15:21, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
Good point raised by Vermont, beside English and French, what other languages could you understand TheSandDoctor? I am asking as your SUL isn't showing a lot of crosswiki activity. In addition, there had been many recent enwiki GR being promoted, so the backlog at enwiki should be manageable. Is there any backlogs at French Projects? Thanks for your willingness to come forward nevertheless.--Cohaf (talk) 15:31, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
@Cohaf: Unfortunately those are the only two at this time. --TheSandDoctor Talk 17:30, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
@TheSandDoctor:Noted with thanks. --Cohaf (talk) 17:44, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support per my comments in the neutral above: sysop on a major project, so meets the trust requirement, and I’m not particularly sure why Cohaf brings up the en.wiki blocking policy as unlike other requests, this one specifically doesn’t mention it and explicitly says they want to help beyond en.wiki, so that normal reason for objecting makes zero sense here and it’s not fair at all to raise the issue with every en admin who applies. The “no backlogs” argument is also a weak reason to oppose because, well, by that standard we shouldn’t have any new renamers. Adding more people who can be trusted is a good thing. This permission should not be membership in a club that you can only get if you’re friends with meta people or know a major language that has no renamers. Namely, support because there are no reasons to oppose here. TonyBallioni (talk) 15:38, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
    • @TonyBallioni:I raise that up exactly to prevent any further discussion of that issue in GR. Clearly we should evaluate the candidate based on themselves, not any local banning policies. Every enwiki admin which applies here almost have their discussion filled with it. I personally felt enough is being said and hope this application will be more focused on the applicant. That's not an objection at all, I think you got me totally wrong.--Cohaf (talk) 15:51, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
      • Cohaf, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. I was confused by the bringing it up at all, which I think distracts from the candidate, but I now understand what you were trying to do. TonyBallioni (talk) 15:59, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
        • We are on the same side for this issue Tony. I am personally asking the SUL issue is that as far as backlogs are concerned, language competency is sometimes needed to prevent the current case at SRUC from happening as they seemed to be willing to work on the global queue. --Cohaf (talk) 16:06, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
          • Meh, you just ignore the requests that come in in a language you can't understand or you use Google translate if it's been sitting there for a while and it's obviously not going to be an issue. TonyBallioni (talk) 16:09, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
              • Meh indeed after thinking retrospectively. However, Google translate is awfully bad for Chinese till that extent we have a special CSD criterion at Chinese Wikipedia for poor quality machine translation. --Cohaf (talk) 16:22, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
                • I would only work where I understood the language and do recall how bad google translate is at muddling things up. Machine translations aren't always pretty. As for your original comment Cohaf, I found it slightly ambiguous as Tony did, but figured that that was what you meant. --TheSandDoctor Talk 17:30, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
                  • @TheSandDoctor:I am sorry for any duress caused, and I should had phrased it much better. Apologies. --Cohaf (talk) 17:44, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
                    • Don't worry Cohaf, none was caused  . I just hope that it isn't misinterpreted by others who might read that as an oppose without looking further. I don't believe that that is likely, but still. --TheSandDoctor Talk 17:50, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
    • @TonyBallioni: The "no backlogs" argument is just as weak as the "I want the right to help with nonexistent backlogs" which is the only reason he is applying for this right. Nihlus 19:28, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
      • Yeah, but one, he can’t actually see the GlobalRenameQueue so didn’t know that and you can hardly hold it against him, and two, having more trusted hands on deck is always a good thing. We’re not exactly talking rocket science here, and while global renamer can do a lot of damage, in most cases it’s pretty straightforward. I don’t see TSD running to the complex cases and mucking stuff up. TonyBallioni (talk) 19:40, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Trustworthy enough not to break anything, and knows when to stop and ask for help. Thus, I see no issue granting this permission. Vermont (talk) 16:15, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   SupportPer Vermont. Do exercise caution when dealing with languages you are not familiar with. Especially Chinese. --Cohaf (talk) 16:22, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
    • @Cohaf: Thank you for the heads up regarding Chinese. If this passes, I will definitely exercise extreme caution. --TheSandDoctor Talk 17:30, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
      • @TheSandDoctor:It should, no clear red flags, competency or trust issues. All the best. --Cohaf (talk) 17:44, 13 December 2018 (UTC) Since I gotten 3 pings, I returned 3 pings =)
  •   Support Knowledgeable, competent and a good fit for the job. A major pro to this candidate is the fact they know when to stop and ask for input. This is perhaps the biggest strength of anyone with a permission. Operator873 (talk) 00:29, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support -FASTILY 02:59, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Easily capable and trustworthy. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 09:49, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support Indeed, there may not be backlogs on English projects that would necessitate a new renamer urgently, but I am supporting this request because the user has adequately demonstrated trust and competency. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 20:45, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support The requesting user has performed many multitudes or beneficial actions, is extremely active, trustworthy, and helpful. He meets all of the required traits of a renamer, and is always ready to help the community. I wish to see him in this role, as he will significantly provide a positive impact on the system with these rights. Redactyll (talk) 01:57, 16 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   SupportAlvaroMolina ( - ) 18:32, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support ‐‐1997kB (talk) 17:06, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · 14:32, 21 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support I see you're a trusted publisher. --Editor D.S (talk)  19:45, 23 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Swarm (talk) 05:46, 26 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support --Novak Watchmen (talk) 11:33, 26 December 2018 (UTC)
  •   Support. Hiàn (talk) 16:47, 26 December 2018 (UTC)
  Done. Consensus to promote. RadiX 11:40, 27 December 2018 (UTC)

Requests for other global permissions

OATH tester for User:Frood

Hi, I'd just like to be able to enable 2fa on my account. I know all the risks and stuff. Thanks! Frood (talk) 03:41, 1 December 2018 (UTC)

  DoneAjraddatz (talk) 04:49, 1 December 2018 (UTC)

OATH for Clarkcj12

Already use 2FA everywhere where I can. I would also like to enable it to beef up my security due to some of the rights have have across the Wikimedia Projects, such as OTRS global, reviewer, patroller, and rollbacker on serveral projects. I understand the risks of 2FA and have read w:WP:Simple 2FA thanks, --Clarkcj12 (talk) 15:46, 1 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done --Alaa :)..! 17:35, 1 December 2018 (UTC)

OATH tester for Moe Epsilon

After the hacking attempts, which have made their way to me as well, I would like the ability to 2FA like I do with all online accounts. Regards, — Moe Epsilon 00:17, 2 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done, please read w:WP:Simple 2FA for instructions, and don't forget to save your scratch codes in a safe but accessible place. --rxy (talk) 01:44, 2 December 2018 (UTC)
I will, thanks. Regards, — Moe Epsilon 01:44, 2 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA for Pkbwcgs

I hold advanced perms like rollback and template editor on English Wikipedia so I will need this for extra security, thanks, --Pkbwcgs (talk) 16:12, 3 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done @Pkbwcgs: please read w:WP:Simple 2FA for instructions, and don't forget to save your scratch codes in a safe but accessible place --Alaa :)..! 16:31, 3 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for とある白い猫

Thanks, --Krd 08:15, 3 December 2018 (UTC)

Done. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 08:26, 3 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for 0x010C

Thanks, --Krd 08:15, 3 December 2018 (UTC)

Erl. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 08:26, 3 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA for CS_natematias

I am doing research with multiple language wikipedias, including some research on machine learning systems that detect vandalism. To increase the trustworthiness of what this account does, I would like to enable two factor authentication, thanks! --CS_natematias (talk) 14:43, 4 December 2018 (UTC)

Not done. This permission is restricted to prevent account loss due to a lack of technical knowledge. With 11 edits, I cannot evaluate your technical knowledge. Your account will be secure if you have a unique password here. – Ajraddatz (talk) 20:10, 4 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for Someguy1221

Thanks, --Krd 13:02, 4 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done.--HakanIST (talk) 13:06, 4 December 2018 (UTC)

add global OTRS member for KuboF Hromoslav

Thanks, --Krd 18:59, 4 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done --Alaa :)..! 19:22, 4 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA for User:MMuzammils

Please enable two factor authentication for my account, I've been an editor for over 10 years, with more than 10,000 edits. I already use Authy and hardware auth. keys to protect all my other accounts. I'm being randomly approached by political groups for access to my account and need to protect it, Please support. Thanks, --Muzammil

  Done Ruslik (talk) 20:23, 5 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA for Esteban16

Hi. I would like 2FA for better security. Esteban16 (talk) 14:33, 5 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 20:22, 5 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA for Thegooduser

I would like to have 2FA enabled, because of the recent hacking attempts, and I am now making more and more edits, and have been obtaining several user rights on En-Wiki, and If I have 2FA It would make my account more secure if someone obtains my password. Because If my account was hacked, I'd would have start all over again in a new account, and lose progress over all the edits that I have made. Thanks, --Thegooduser (talk) 05:02, 5 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for НоуФрост

Thanks, --Krd 09:27, 11 December 2018 (UTC)

Done. Stryn (talk) 15:39, 11 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for Benoit Rochon

Thanks, --Krd 08:00, 10 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done --Alaa :)..! 12:11, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
Hallo Krd. Just a question, may I ask you why OTRS-fr rights are removed? Thank you and guten tag! Best regards, Benoit Rochon (talk) 10:09, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
Your OTRS account has been closed per OTRS/Activity policy. If you think this was a mistake, please contact me or any OTRS admin by e-mail. --Krd 11:09, 11 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for Alan

Thanks, --Krd 06:46, 12 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done --rxy (talk) 19:36, 12 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA access for Abbas dhothar

I am administrator on pnbwikipedia and request here [1] for Interface administrator , they ask enable 2FA but this page says to request the feature here.Thaks --Abbas dhothar (talk) 13:34, 13 December 2018 (UTC)

@Abbas dhothar: you should be able to self-service this at: w:pnb:اص:Two-factor_authentication. — xaosflux Talk 16:29, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
w:pnb:اص:Two-factor_authentication this is a empty page . how should I able to self-service here.--Abbas dhothar (talk) 17:24, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
@Abbas dhothar: It's in preferences. ‐‐1997kB (talk) 17:31, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
@Abbas dhothar: I think I hit a LTR/RTL conflict, try: w:pnb:Special:OATH. — xaosflux Talk 18:09, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
  Not done Ruslik (talk) 18:09, 15 December 2018 (UTC)

Global mass messenger for Nabin K. Sapkota

As a event organizer in Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata and other Wikipedia projects, I always needs to send the mass message to the contributors about the event updates and more. It will help me to proceed the smooth functioning of events if permission granted. thanks, --Nabin K. Sapkota (talk) 15:14, 10 December 2018 (UTC)

I assume you are applying for the Meta:MassMessage senders permission, which is a local rather than a global right. As described on the information page, WM:RFH is the correct place to request it. --Vogone (talk) 15:25, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
@Vogone: this user has placed and withdrawn requests for this at enwiki and here at RFH. Looks like they want to deal with mass-messaging on commons: (which requires commons sysop access). As this access doesn't exist in the scope of this request, this should be able to be closed. — xaosflux Talk 16:26, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
The rights are managed via WM:RFH. Closing. — regards, Revi 11:55, 15 December 2018 (UTC)

add global OTRS member for TZivyA

Thanks, --Krd 10:04, 18 December 2018 (UTC)

Done. Matiia (talk) 13:32, 18 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for Litlok

Thanks, --Krd 06:40, 18 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done.--HakanIST (talk) 06:41, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
Krd and User:HakanIST : thank you! (request sent by email) Litlok (talk) 09:38, 18 December 2018 (UTC)

Global edit interface for Kaldari

I've been a global interface editor since 2010, but the right recently expired and was removed (yesterday). I use this right constantly and am a frequent editor of Javascript and templates on both large and small wikis. --Kaldari (talk) 20:33, 1 December 2018 (UTC)

@Kaldari: Could you please send an email to ca@wikimedia.org? They can explain you why it was removed and give you instructions on how to get it reinstated. Trijnsteltalk 19:57, 2 December 2018 (UTC)
Trijnstel: It's actually not related to that, from the policy-wise. Kaldari's GIE expired in 2016 but was not removed until I did it. — regards, Revi 07:39, 3 December 2018 (UTC)
Kaldari, will you activate (if not already) and maintain two-factor authentication enabled as is now required by WMF? — xaosflux Talk 12:52, 3 December 2018 (UTC)
Kaldari Could you please comment on the above? It's been 12 days since you last commented here. Thanks. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:28, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
That is a good question. Give me another day to think about it. Kaldari (talk) 17:09, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
I'd rather not use two-factor authentication, so please consider my request withdrawn. Kaldari (talk) 20:54, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
  Request withdrawn by applicant.--Cohaf (talk) 13:00, 19 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA access for Jkm7

I'd like to secure my account with two-factor authentication, if possible. I'm not sure if certain requirements need to be met beforehand, but this page says to request the feature here. Thanks, --Jkm7 (talk) 15:17, 12 December 2018 (UTC)

You have only few contributions and 2FA is not necessary for you. If you still want it enabled, you should understand how this feature work, not to be locked out of your account. Ruslik (talk) 18:11, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
I understand how the feature works, and have measures in place to prevent TOTP secret loss. I would still like it enabled. Thanks, Jkm7 (talk) 03:02, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
  Done Ruslik (talk) 20:57, 20 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA access for apap04

I frequently log in from my school, and in public places. I have rollback powers on the English wiki, so I'm trying to secure my account a little bit more. I have an understanding of how 2FA works, thanks, –apap04 talk | contributions 13:07, 20 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 20:54, 20 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA access for Flooded with them hundreds

I'd like to be able to use two-factor authentication to secure my account. I understand how 2FA works and would like to use it to add an extra layer of protection. Flooded with them hundreds 15:35, 20 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 19:13, 21 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA Access for simonszu

I do mostly small changes to some wikipedia pages, but i keep getting periodical emails that someone has tried to access my account but failed. This is ongoing for a year now. I have changed my password to a quite secure one (i think), but i would generally feel safer if i could enable 2FA as well. I have a good understanding of 2FA and use it on several other accounts, too (e.g. Google, Github, Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox). I understand that my account may not be as important as other accounts who apply for 2FA access, but i have the technical know-how how to use and maybe test 2FA if needed.

  Done Ruslik (talk) 19:12, 21 December 2018 (UTC)

OATH tester for ZI Jony

I would like to enable 2FA for my user account to add an extra layer of security. I understand how it works -- Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 17:07, 22 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done Ruslik (talk) 19:46, 22 December 2018 (UTC)

2FA access for Stilbes

I edit Wikipedia intermittently, and have created the English Wikipedia articles Gregory of Corinth, Constantine Stilbes, and Rami Hamdallah. When I logged in today, I received the message that I have had 318 failed log in attempts since my last log-in. Last time I logged in, I was also given notice of many failed log-ins. I believe this is because the article Rami Hamdallah (Palestinian Prime-Minister) pertains to the Israel-Palestinian conflict and someone with a political agenda may be trying to compromise my account. I would like access to 2FA, please.

Do you have a good understanding of how 2FA works? Ruslik (talk) 18:13, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
  Not done no response since more than 7 days --Alaa :)..! 14:42, 22 December 2018 (UTC)

Two-factor authentication tester for Southparkfan

I understand how 2FA works and I am aware I should maintain backups of my recovery codes. --Southparkfan 22:41, 23 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done. Trijnsteltalk 22:43, 23 December 2018 (UTC)

OTRS member for ZI Jony

I'd like to request OTRS member so that I could have access to read. As well as which will help to give better performance. -- Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 18:59, 26 December 2018 (UTC)

Please OTRS/Recruiting and OTRS/Volunteering. Matiia (talk) 19:03, 26 December 2018 (UTC)
Additional note: otrs-member request from non OTRS-admin is automatically rejected. — regards, Revi 19:10, 26 December 2018 (UTC)

OATH tester for Tommyang

I would like to enable 2FA on my Wikimedia account for the extra layer of security, thanks, --tOMG 08:15, 26 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done --Alaa :)..! 09:55, 26 December 2018 (UTC)

add global OTRS member for User:B

Thank you! --Ruthven (msg) 16:01, 26 December 2018 (UTC)

Done. Matiia (talk) 16:12, 26 December 2018 (UTC)

OATH tester for Suffusion of Yellow

Edit filter helper on enwiki. I've played around with this feature on a local wiki, and think I understand it well enough to not get locked out of my account. --Suffusion of Yellow (talk) 20:33, 26 December 2018 (UTC)

  Done. RadiX 13:19, 27 December 2018 (UTC)

remove global OTRS member for Vriullop

Thanks, --Krd 11:52, 31 December 2018 (UTC)

Done. Stryn (talk) 12:49, 31 December 2018 (UTC)