|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 September 2018, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
- It's not really useful to just say "see discussion above" when it's all in Chinese; and there wasn't much discussion. Lanwi1 made a sock block on both accounts (with the master being stale until the current unblock request) based on presumably deleted revision history of zh:李雨蓁; AT simply asked what the blocking administrator wants to do, so here we are. A check would definitely be useful though, since Uihim denies any connection. Alex Shih (talk) 03:32, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
- Doing... — regards, Revi 08:41, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
Technically they are Unrelated. — regards, Revi 08:46, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- It's a good behavioral pattern match based on local discussion. I have a feeling that there won't be much sleepers based on previous checks, but probably nice if a steward could take a look again anyway. My impression is that zh.wiki is usually pretty accurate at tracking their LTA cases. Alex Shih (talk) 03:37, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
- can this request be expedited as there is a pending unblock request which can only be accepted or declined based on the CU results. --Cohaf (talk) 02:15, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- I've been (sort of) Single Point of Failure for zhwiki CU requests... Had real life commitment. Now Doing... — regards, Revi 09:35, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- Confirmed: 2rvea3, TaiwanofChina, Changshaone, Zhong-Gneoz
- Xwerds is Unlikely to the #1.
- XueTeng used open proxy. No trace to #1,#2,#4.
- Zhenggnehz is also Unlikely to the #1.
— regards, Revi 10:22, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks revi, as always. Alex Shih (talk) 14:52, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- If I don't say about sleepers, that means there is no immediately visible sleeper. I don't think I need to repeat this every time, so please bear this in mind in the future. — regards, Revi 14:36, 10 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks!--MCC214Talk with me#Contributions with me 10:18, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
Completed. Confirmed: Libertarianmoderate, SmokinTourist909, Zayn Hussein, WVOnline, Iraqistan, LibMod, American Ride
- Comment Dear Alaa had the CU be done in time, there would have been two accounts not stale. Glucken123 filed the case on July 15, 2018, and the next day he added user "Μαντίγκο" (a verified sock of the user "ΕρΚιλλ") to the list ; "Μαντίγκο"'s last edit in el-WP was on May 20, 2018. Later, on August 8th, another user added "Skylax30" to the list as a suscpected sock master; his last edit in el-WP was on June 5, 2018. So, there was data available at least until the 19th of August for both "Μαντίγκο" and "Skylax30", and by the 4th of September for just "Skylax30". Had our chance but it was blown away. ——Chalk19 (talk) 08:31, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- To the clerk with the intent of clarifying: I am an admin in sqwiki, and have no links to Hatake. MarinBarleti is a sock of Cinephile-al, who was banned from sqwiki with community decision. His list of socks, all blocked by me, can be found here. MarinBarleti (master is Cinephile-al) is trying desperately here to retaliate against me, linking me to Hatake, but we are in different cities, and are completely different people. I have been reported so many times by now here in Meta, that at this point I too would like a checkuser to stop this madness. To clarify further, Hatake is also banned from sqwiki with community decision and his list of socks (all blocked by me), can be found here.--1l2l3k (talk) 11:53, 3 September 2018 (UTC)
- per discussion, the users seems to be WP:SPA. A WP:MEAT / WP:DUCK can be possible in this case, and a CU may not be conclusive due to the low edit count, however, it might be useful as behavioral seems to be a match but the users denied connection with each other. Thanks.--Cohaf (talk) 07:07, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
- Doing... — regards, Revi 14:57, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
— regards, Revi 15:16, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
- Doing... — regards, Revi 15:19, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
- Both are confirmed. No other socks visible. — regards, Revi 15:32, 22 September 2018 (UTC)