|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in June 2017, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
Global bot status requests
Removal of global bot status
Bot status requests
I need this bot flag to update articles' parameter in this category (4,500 artcles). This wiki is completely inactive, so i don't think anybody will comment in the local request. I already have a bot flag on bn.wiki, bn.wikisource & bn.wiktionary. Thanks --Aftabuzzaman (talk) 21:45, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- On hold till 6 June 2017. Ruslik (talk) 16:08, 4 June 2017 (UTC)
Vaibhawvipul (talk) 11:42, 27 April 2017 (UTC) I am using https://bn.wikisource.org/wiki/%E0%A6%B8%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B9%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AF%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%AF:OCR4Wikisource to create OCR for marathi books and upload them on mr.wikipedia.org . I need bot status for that.
- Please, post a link to a local discussion on mrwiki. Ruslik (talk) 12:16, 27 April 2017 (UTC)
- On hold till 11 June 2017. Ruslik (talk) 22:38, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
- On hold till 11 June 2017. Ruslik (talk) 22:39, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
I want to get my bot flagged on hakwiki, and I did request for flag at here, and received a support, but there is no bureaucrats user now. Please help me. By the way, my bot has already been flagged on nanwiki (Hokkien) and cdowiki (Fuzhounese), which both are Hakka's brother languages.--S205643 (talk) 11:39, 20 May 2017 (UTC)
- The request is probably too old and has one oppose. Ruslik (talk) 09:47, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
Removal of bot status
Inactive bots at ast.wiktionary
Following this proposal at ast.wiktionary, with no oppose and some affirmative responses by their operators, I am requesting the removal of the bot flag for the following accounts on ast.wiktionary. Operators where notified on their talk pages.