|ISObot whatis 代码||依據ISO 639傳送語言代碼（2或3的字元的語言代碼均可）||ISObot whatis tlh|
|!lang||傳送語言代碼||!lang sco?||sco is Scots!|
|LiWa3_1 user add 用户名||添加用戶至白名單||user add Beetstra|
|LiWa3_1 user del 用户名||把一個用戶從白名單移除||user del Beetstra|
|LiWa3_1 link wl add 規則表達式||添加一個連結至白名單||link wl add \bexample\.com|
|LiWa3_1 link wl del 規則表達式||把一個連結從白名單移除||link wl del \bexample\.com|
|LiWa3_1 link rl add 規則表達式||添加一個連結至紅名單||link rl add \bexample\.com|
|LiWa3_1 link rl del 規則表達式||把一個連結從紅名單移除||link rl del \bexample\.com|
|LiWa3_1 link nr add 規則表達式||adds link to noredir list so as to not further expand||link nr add \bexample\.com|
|LiWa3_1 link nr del 規則表達式||removes link from noredir list||link nr del \bexample\.com|
|LiWa3_1 link nr search 規則表達式||檢索一個在目錄的連結||link nr search \bexample\.com|
- Commands can be issued to one of the other LiWa3 bots as well (LiWa3_2, LiWa3_3, ...). Note that the bot answering may not be the one that is being commanded
The bot gives one line per added link in the format '(pagename) (diff) (username) (list of links)'. Every link in the list is followed by a set of 4 numbers, and may be followed with a warning if the link is on the white, red or blacklist.
- [[<wiki>:<pagename>]] <diff link> [[<wiki>:User:<user>]] <added link> (<link data>) <counts> (< for wikidata: English descriptor>)
The link may be followed by link concerns ('<link data>'), and will be followed by a set of 2 or 4 numbers ('<counts>'). On Wikidata, the English descriptor is appended.
The <link data> (which is not always present):
- Whether the link is on a revert list ('BL'), red/monitor list ('RL') or automatic red list ('ARL', where LiWa3 detected that statistics earlier passed some addition threshold) or white list ('WL' - if showing whitelisted links is turned on)
- STATUS ###: Page status (a.o. the well known '404')
- REDIR <link>: The site is a redirect site. Redirect target may get a separate set of BL/RL/ARL/WL tags if the redirect target matches rules.
- Whether the page has tracking data on them:
- WB (Urchin account number issued by Google)
- FS (stopForumSpam, a email spam tracking site; the reported percentage is how forumspam evaluates the domain).
- CB (clickbank)
- AS (AdSense)
- PL (Plimus)
The four numbers in <counts>:
- how many links did this user add.
- how many times was this link added.
- how many times did this user add this link. Turns blue when that is higher than 5, turns red when higher than 25. The number may be followed by "!!" (in red), in that case more than 90% of this link was added by this user, "!" in red (more than 66%) or by "?" (more than 33%).
- to how many wikipedia did this user add this link. Turns blue when higher than 2, turns red when higher than 5. The number may be followed by "!!" (in red), in that case more than 90% of this link was added interwiki by this user, "!" in red (more than 66%) or by "?" (more than 33%).
Sometimes only two numbers are shown:
- how many links did this user add.
- how many times was this link added.
That means that either the number of links the user added is larger than the setting
largenumberoflinkadditions, or that the number of times the domain was added is larger than the setting
largenumberoflinks (see User:LiWa3/Settings). When either reaches that threshold further numerical statistics are generally useless, and are only a strain on the database.
Sometimes the second number is replaced with 'NC', which means that that domain is on the 'do not count list'. That list is used for domains that need to be monitored (including those that are revertlisted) but where the count does not yield any information (e.g. youtube.com, where millions of additions are recorded but where link additions are sometimes reason for concerns, see e.g. en:WP:YOUTUBE).
COIBot ('Conflict Of Interest Bot') was originally developed to catch overlaps between usernames with either the page they edit, or with an external link they added. It now also does more sophisticated checks to catch conflicts of interest (as defined on the en-wikipedia, which discourages such edits strongly), and monitors the additions of external links as reported by the LinkWatchers (vide supra).
In short, COIBot reports when:
- Username overlaps with the pagename the user just edited;
- Username overlaps with the domain of the external link added;
- IP of user is close to the IP of the computer the webserver for the domain of the external link is hosted on;
- IP/IP-range/Username is blacklisted for a certain pagename;
- IP/IP-range/Username is blacklisted for a certain domain;
- The domain/IP of domain is on COIBot's monitorlist.
- Users/IPs who get caught accidentally, or for who the conflict of interest has been discussed (and been resolved) can be whitelisted against a page or domain.
- Users/IPs can be whitelisted completely, so none of their edits will be recorded.
- COIBot automatically puts links which get caught because of IP/Username overlap on its monitorlist. So every next addition will be recorded. This 'automonitoring' of the link can be disabled for certain links. After this it will still report the link when COIBot calculates overlap, but will not put the domain on the monitorlist afterwards.
- COIBot automatically puts links that have been reported to English Wikipedia Spam Project (in the spamlink template), or been blacklisted on one of the local blacklists, or on the meta-blacklist, on its monitorlist. Hence, if a link gets blacklisted on e.g. the Spanish wikipedia, and someone then decides to start adding it to another wikipedia, COIBot will report the additions of that link.
Most commands on COIBot are 'cloak-controlled'. If you have a cloak, and that cloak is on COIBot's trusted list, you can perform the commands below that are tagged with an asterisk. Everyone can use the other commands. To be added to the trusted-list of COIBot, ask Dirk Beetstra.
|Help and test commands|
|help||Shows your rights, and which commands are available (quite old)||help|
|help command||shows some more help specifically to the command you want to perform (quite old)||help wl|
|test string1 string2||show overlap between the two strings using COIBots overlap calculation||test Beetstra example.com|
|*||monitor domain domain reason||Adds the domain to the monitorlist, matched against the domain of an added external link, and edit is reported when matched (preferred command)||monitor domain example.com|
|*||ml del 規則表達式||Deletes the regex from the monitorlist||ml del \bexample\.com|
|ml search regex||Searches if the regex is on the monitorlist||ml search \bexample\.com|
|Blacklist commands — for linkwatcher|
|*||bl add 用户名 string||connects the text string to the username, COIBot reports when overlap string <-> page edited or string <-> domain is detected||bl add Beetstra example|
|*||bl del 用户名 string||Deletes the connection from the blacklist||bl del Beetstra example|
|bl search 用户名 string||searches if username is connected to string on the blacklist||bl search beetstra example|
|bl search user 用户名||searches if username is connected to any text on the blacklist (if so, shows which strings)||bl search user beetstra|
|bl search string string||searches if string is connected to any user on the blacklist (if so, shows users)||bl search string example|
|Whitelist commands — for linkwatcher|
|*||wl add 用户名 string||connects the text string to the username, COIBot ignores when string is pagename edited or string is domain added||wl add Beetstra example|
|*||wl del 用户名 string||Deletes the connection from the whitelist||wl del Beetstra example|
|wl search 用户名 string||searches if username is connected to string on the whitelist||wl search beetstra example|
|wl search user 用户名||searches if username is connected to any text on the whitelist (if so, shows which strings)||wl search user beetstra|
|wl search string string||searches if string is connected to any user on the whitelist (if so, shows users)||wl search string example|
|*||wl add username *||globally whitelists the user, all edits by user will be ignored||wl add Beetstra *|
|*||wl add * domain||disable automonitoring for domain. COIBot will report conflicts of interest regarding the domain, but the link will not automatically be added to its monitorlist||wl add * example.com|
|Tool commands — consists of commands to access the database created by the LinkWatchers, and other quick-commands giving information on external links and users. The list of commands gets expanded on a regular basis, entering |
|Report generation commands — reported on wiki|
|quickcreate domain||COIBot creates a XWiki report and it will be saved to User:COIBot/XWiki||quickcreate example.com|
|COIBot regenerates reports on the poked page [synonym meta: metapoke•metabl; enwp: wtwpspam•enpoke•enbl•enwl.†]||repoke metapoke|
|report link domain||COIBot creates a report of all additions of domain in its database. Reports are saved to en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Spam/LinkReports and User:COIBot/LinkReports (bottom of list)||report link example.com|
|report ip ip||COIBot creates a report of all additions of domains on ip in its database. Reports are saved to en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Spam/LinkReports and User:COIBot/LinkReports (bottom of list)||report ip 127.0.0.1|
|report xwiki domain||COIBot creates a report of all additions of domain in its database. Reports are only saved to User:COIBot/LinkReports (bottom of list). This is faster than the 'report link'||report xwiki example.com|
|report local domain||COIBOt creates a report for local link additions of domain in its database. Reports are saved to User:COIBot/Local.||report local example.com|
|report user 用户名||COIBot creates a report of all edits performed by user username in its database. Reports are saved to en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Spam/UserReports and User:COIBot/UserReports (bottom of list)||report user Beetstra|
|report page 页面名称||COIBot creates a report of all edits performed on page pagename in its database. Reports are saved to en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Spam/PageReports and User:COIBot/PageReports (bottom of list)||report user Beetstra|
|Query commands — data returned in IRC|
|resolve domain||show the IP of the server the domain is hosted on||resolve example.com|
|whoadded domain||Gives the top ten of people who added domain||whoadded example.com|
|whoadded domain id_string||Gives the top ten of people who added the domain with the id_string in the full url||whoadded youtube.com qxdjdhd563|
|ipadded domain||Gives the top ten of IPs that added domain||ipadded example.com|
|whatadded username||Gives the top ten of domains added by user||whatadded Beetstra|
|whenadded link domain||Gives the timeframe and top ten of dates when domain was added||whenadded link example.com|
|whenadded user 用户名||Gives the timeframe and top ten of dates when user was adding links||whenadded user Beetstra|
|whereadded link domain||Gives the top ten of wikis where domain was added||whereadded link example.com|
|whereadded user 用户名||Gives the top ten of wikis where user was adding links||whereadded user Beetstra|
|domainsadded domain||Gives the top 10 of domains on the server of domain||domainsadded example.com|
|whatserveradded 用户名||Gives the top 10 of servers the user added||whatserveradded Beetstra|
|count link domain||Gives the number of times the domain was added||count link example.com|
|count user 用户名||Gives the number of times user added a link||count user Beetstra|
|research link domain||Gives statistics etc. for domain||research link example.com|
|research user 用户名||Gives statistics etc. for user (not fully implemented yet)||research user Beetstra|
|convert domain||converts the domain/link into a regex||convert example.com|
top # links
|lists the top 5 (or #) links (that are not whitelisted or on the do-not-count list) recorded by COIBot||top links|
top # users
|lists the top 5 (or #) users (who are not whitelisted) recorded by COIBot||top links|
|adsense domain||queries AdSense, Web bug, Plimus and Clickbank databases||adsense example.com|
|added adsense adsense_id
added clickbank clickbank_id
|queries respective database to find all domains with relevant id||added adsense (string)|
added clickbank (string)
recent # domain
|lists recent additions for a domain for past 2 (or #) days||recent 2 example.com|
|*||do not count domain||stops COIBot from counting the number of links to a domain||do not count example.com|
|*||clear domain||removes domain from redlist and poke, and adds domain to whitelist||clear example.com|
|*||read blacklist domain||refreshes the blacklist from the specified wiki, useful when fixed and immediate update required||read blacklist ms.wikipedia.org|
|*||read whitelist domain||refreshes the whitelist from the specified wiki||read whitelist ms.wikipedia.org|
|*||read revertlist en.wikipedia.org||refreshes the revertlist from en.wikipedia (specific for this wiki only)||read revertlist en.wikipedia.org|
- Some commands can be given without directing the command at COIBot (i.e. 'research link example.com' in stead of 'COIBot research link example.com').
- When a link gets added which is on the monitorlist, gets matched with the username/IP that is adding the link, COIBot also creates a linkreport for that link in in English Wikipedia and in its Meta subpage (bottom of list).
† Further synonyms can be added by adapting the relevant parameters (
tosynonym#) in User:COIBot/Settings.
wm-bot is an IRC bot which has several commands. The ones everyone can use in #cvn-sw are listed in @info, and include !luxo and !ca. The bot also supports
@link [[zh:b:foo]] linking.