Sister Projects Committee/Archive/Overview
Something like a timeline + overview what is currently going on.
- 7 April 2012: The page Sister Projects Committee was created.
- Intial discussions mostly happened on the four etherpads spcom-merging, spcom-newwikis, spcom-existingprojects and spcom-goals and on the talk page. Also, the IRC channel #wikimedia-SPcomconnect was created.
- 15 April 2012: A draft charter was started.
- 18 April 2012: One participant created a comprehensive policy draft.
- 23 April 2012: The New projects process page was created created by a non-committee-participant following a discussion on the Wiki Travel Guide talk page.
- Later on, the several drafts were merged/unified at Sister Projects Committee/Draft charter and New projects process (and subpages).
- The mailing list spcomlists.wikimedia.org was created.