- The Olympiad is held to support the initiatives of students and teachers in the study of creative programming in the Scratch visual language and to involve children and young people in projects of the STI movement.
- Objectives of the Olympics:
- the formation and development of a community of scratchers in Russia and abroad;
- organization of vocational guidance work with high school students and students;
- attracting the attention of children, teachers, parents, the educational community to creative programming;
- increasing the level of algorithmic thinking of students and teachers;
- updating the methods of development of child and adolescent talent;
- Improving the professional skills of teachers.