Return to "GatherClicks" page.
- click = click of watchstar or click "add to collection on onboardin", source determines if on-boarding view was up or not
- hide = the create collection overlay disappears (due to clicking elsewhere or completing task)
- dismiss-onboarding = user clicks "no thanks"
- new-collection = user enters text and clicks the "create" button in the article overlay
- edit-collection = user hits the "edit" button on a collection
- "delete-collection" = delete collection clicks
- "select-collection" = user adds or removes page to a specific collection
- "add-collection-error"= whenever adding to collection via create button fails or adding to an existing collection
- "delete-collection-error" = whenever deleting a collection via delete button fails
- "edit-collection-error" = user clicks on edit button save leads to error (does not include validation errors)
- "remove-collection-error" = user attempts to remove collection
- "create-collection-error" = whenever adding to collection via create button fails (does not include validation errors)