You're about to create a new project pageEdit
You can use this form to create a page documenting a new research project. Please make sure you fill in all relevant information.
- If you are seeking support from the Wikimedia Foundation please check out these Frequently Asked Questions first.
- If you need help with this form you can get in touch with members of the Research Committee on IRC: #wikimedia-rcomconnect
Getting help with subject recruitmentEdit
If your project involves recruiting participants (for a survey, interviews etc.) please include the following information in the project page:
- a description of the sample of subjects needed for your research as well as the proposed recruitment method
- the motivation for your request
- a short description of your research project (including pointers if applicable)
- the name, affiliation and contact details of the applicant team
- the expected duration and timeline of the project
See this example. Once the page is created, please send the link to: Dario Taraborelli (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Aaron Halfaker (email@example.com) so your request can be reviewed by the RCom. Requests submitted to the RCom usually take 1-2 weeks to be reviewed.