Research:Editor Behaviour Analysis & Graphs/Ideas
This page is a scratch pad of potential graphs & ideas.
- Distribution of edits/article. Per editor & aggregate. - Suggested by Shyamal.
- A graph showing the time between edits for articles and editors, individually & aggregate.
- A graph showing the edit activity of ClueBot, one of the most active anti vandal bot.
- Graph the activity of other anti vandal bots.
- Who are the vandals and where are they vandalizing ?
- Graph the vandal editors & the articles vandalized.
- Create the article/editor graphs using edits/per instead of edits/month. What happens when an active editor is defined as 1 edit/day?
- Editor & article edit activity as horizon charts.
Using Categories to narrow an editors interestEdit
- Using the categories on an edited page to understand the broad interests of an editor.
- High category/edit ratio = random edits?
- How can this be graphed or used along with the other metrics.
- Using the categories on an edited page to categorize editors.
- How does the retention change over time for the cohorts over the months since joining? Scatter plot.
Usage of FeaturesEdit
- Map the usage activity of the VE & mobile editing, are they being used to equally for article creation & editing?
- Translation tool.
- Flow of data/info between wikis.
- Editor activity across multiple wikis.
Article Page ViewsEdit
- Plot page views on the article cohorts.
- In the monthly activity by value/percentage graphs or other stacked bar graphs show the selection separately.
- All the graphs need to show value, percentage and change on tooltip.
- Normalize the axes for all the graphs, show the same X & Y on the respective axes.
- The cohort & the month is getting mixed up on the monthly activity graphs.