- Tracking the size of EN wiki's active community of admins
- Identifying trends in qualifying criteria for adminship
- Predicting future size of EN wiki's admin cadre
- Analysing admins in terms of their wikigenerations
- Comparing EN to other wikis
- Statistical analysis based on data available on wiki
- To produce a similar hotcold matrix for other projects I need to know the number of successful RFAs per month or per quarter for that project, such as by a link to the equivalent of en:Wikipedia:Successful_requests_for_adminship listing totals by month.
- Signpost articles, postings on the RFA talkpage
Wikimedia Policies, Ethics, and Human Subjects ProtectionEdit
All data is publicly available and at least somewhat anomymised.