Requests for new languages/Wiktionary Pa'O
|←main page||Request for a new language edition: Wiktionary Pa'O|
- The community needs to develop an active test project; it must remain active until approval (automated statistics, recent changes). It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months.
- The community needs to complete required MediaWiki interface translations in that language (about localization, translatewiki, check completion).
- The community needs to discuss and complete the settings table below:
|What||Value||Example / Explanation|
|Language code||blk (SIL, Glottolog)||A valid ISO 639-1 or 639-3 language code, like "fr", "de", "nso", ...|
|Language name||Pa'O||Language name in English|
|Language name||ပအိုဝ်ႏဘာႏသာႏ||Language name in your language. This will appear in the language list on Special:Preferences, in the interwiki sidebar on other wikis, ...|
|Language Wikidata item||Q7121294 - item has currently the following values:
||Item about the language at Wikidata. It would normally include the Wikimedia language code, name of the language, etc. Please complete at Wikidata if needed.|
|Directionality||LTR||Is the language written from left to right (LTR) or from right to left (RTL)?|
|Project name||ဝိစ်သိဉ်နရီ||"Wiktionary" in your language|
|Project namespace||ဝိစ်သိဉ်နရီ||usually the same as the project name|
|Project talk namespace||ဝိစ်သိဉ်နရီ_အိုင်ကိုမ်ဒေါ့ꩻရီ||"Wiktionary talk" (the discussion namespace of the project namespace)|
|Enable uploads||no||Default is "no". Preferably, files should be uploaded to Commons.|
If you want, you can enable local file uploading, either by any user ("yes") or by administrators only ("admin").
Notes: (1) This setting can be changed afterwards. The setting can only be "yes" or "admin" at approval if the test creates an Exemption Doctrine Policy (EDP) first. (2) Files on Commons can be used on all Wikis. (3) Uploading fair-use images is not allowed on Commons (more info). (4) Localisation to your language may be insufficient on Commons.
|Project logo||File:Wiktionary-logo-blk.svg||This needs to be an SVG image (instructions for logo creation).|
|Default project timezone||Asia/Yangon||"Continent/City", e.g. "Europe/Brussels" or "America/Mexico City" (see list of valid timezones)|
|Additional namespaces||For example, a Wikisource would need "Page", "Page talk", "Index", "Index talk", "Author", "Author talk".|
|Additional settings||Anything else that should be set|
I am a major contributor to the Pa'O Wiktionary and Pa'O Wikipedia, there are 283 dictionaries in the Pa'O Wiktionary, I would like to have discussions to confirm Pa'O Wiktionary. I would like to invite @MF-Warburg: in this discussion, I would like to get more help from MF-W to confirm Pa'O Wiktionary, Thanks.--咽頭べさ (talk) 09:19, 29 September 2021 (UTC)
- What is your question? --MF-W 23:20, 4 October 2021 (UTC)
- @MF-Warburg:,My question is, there are now 373 Pa'O Wiktionary lists, so I would like to know if Pa'O Wiktionary can be verified, I would like to get more help from you to open a new Pa'O Wiktionary. I am in charge of related to Pa'O language, the Pa'O people have little knowledge related to technology, so I am helping them with their representation, similarly, ethnic minorities in Burma, who live in rural areas, have been slow to learn about technology, I started Pa'O Wiktionary and Pa'O Wikipedia to promote Pa'O related literature, thanks.--咽頭べさ (talk) 10:03, 6 October 2021 (UTC)