Requests for new languages/Wikiversity Turkish
- See also the second request (open).
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikiversity Turkish)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
There should be a turkish version too.I think it will be nice. Necrocapo.
- Support I think I can add too many things.At least we can translate the other pages.Please define your opinion here. Necrocapo
- Support For sure --Yaroslav Zolotaryov 10:47, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
- Support Definitely Baristarim 05:17, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
- Support I am agree with you EAN 08:33, 14 October 2006 (UTC)
- Support --AlefZet 21:00, 19 October 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Mskyrider 07:59, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Turks are doing well with the Wikipediya and other sister projects, so this one wouldn't be an exception.
- Support (sorta). I feel it is a bit premature for this since all tr. projects are under developed atm but on the long run this should be fine. -- Cat chi? 17:48, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Absar 11:32, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Sallapattias 19:09, 2 February 2007 (UTC)