Requests for new languages/Wikiversity Polish
See also second request (verified as eligible)
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikiversity Polish)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- Strong Support --Yaroslav Zolotaryov 02:03, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- --Steel archer 16:22, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- Gdarin | talk 07:05, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support --MatthiasGor 12:38, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Mienski 21:24, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support --A1 09:03, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support Sobol 09:33, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support Bartekbas 20:43, 22 October 2006 (UTC)
- Insufficient number of editors. tsca @ 13:34, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- Roman 92 talk 14:26, 3 September 2006 (UTC). Czekam na odpowiedź na poniższe pytanie.
- Oppose - Mellonedain 16:46, 3 September 2006 (UTC). In polish Wikibooks we have schools books and we create it in this project. We couldn't create special wiki project only for this, because we have this same in special category and for us this is enought.
- Oppose Derbeth 18:34, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Kj 18:35, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Piotr 18:41, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Sblive 19:39, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose If that means division of Wikibooks --Antares 14:00, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- Not precised purpose, as of now sounds like Wikibooks spliting into two parts. Michał P. 20:01, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Krzysiu Jarzyna 20:11, 28 September 2006 (UTC) -- Too few person editing. And what there is the aim to create the competition for wb?
- Oppose, maybe we have many contributors in Wikipedia, but in other projects, well... Hołek ҉ 09:24, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose --Wanted 03:45, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
- A nie lepiej podręczniki rozwijać w ramach Wikibooks? Zresztą na Wikibooks rozwijają się takie książki jak Historia dla liceum, Matematyka dla liceum, pl:Informatyka dla gimnazjum. Ten projekt ma już pewne doświadczenie, a tworzenie nowych (które można by było uznać za podprojekty Wikibooks) to po prostu moim zdaniem za duże "rozdrabnianie Wikibooks". Podobnie można by było podzielić książki na różne działy związane z komputerami, naukami ścisłymi, humanistycznymi itp., aż w końcu na Wikibooks ciężko by było cokolwiek pisać, bo do tego nadawałby się inny projekt. Piotr 13:21, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- Note that noone from voting for Polish edition of Wikiversity has any expercience with Polish Wikibooks. In fact, none of them even has an account there. The reality is that Polish Wikibooks lacks active contributors, teachers from schools and professors from universities do not participate in the project. Also another Polish language projects, like Wikinews, meet the problem with small numer of active users. I see no chance for Polish Wikiversity then; Polish Wikipedia side-projects are not well-recognised and opening another one would only increase confusion between users and readers. Also, when Wikiversity supporters still don't have common idea what their project wants to be, I don't think there is a sense to create its new language version. I suggest all Polish supporters of Wikiversity to engage in discussions and initial development of English Wikiversity, to create coherent policies, and then, if Wikiversity occurs to be successful, think about opening Polish language version. Take into consideration that Polish version of Wikinews came one year after English and German version. As Wikinews also was a "beta" project for some time, this situation is similar.
- In current shape, Wikiversity may take users away from Wikibooks, which, in case of Polish Wikibooks, may stop its development. In my opinion, its better to support existing project with some successes than create a new branch of project in beta stage, not having clear identity and mission. --Derbeth 18:34, 3 September 2006 (UTC)