Requests for new languages/Wikiversity Japanese
- See also the second request (approved).
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikiversity Japanese)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- Support, an important Wikiversity to get running soon. --Gray Porpoise 01:39, 18 October 2006 (UTC)
- Support, such a Wikiversity will be useful for japanese-speaking people Grimlock 17:52, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
- Support--ウィキミーディアン 06:23, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Human resources (sysops, translators etc.) for the Japanese language projects are stretched so thin right now, I won’t be surprised if someone gets Karōshi (can be mentally as well if not physically). I don’t think it is a good idea to add another project in Japanese language at the moment. I also think that we should put more emphasis on quality instead of quantity, right now. I would not oppose this proposal forever, but I don’t think I would say “yea” anytime soon.--Californiacondor 06:07, 6 November 2006 (UTC)