Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Slavonic-Serbian
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikipedia Slavonic-Serbian)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- An extinct language, but Serbian literature of the 18th and the 19th centuries was written in it.
- Slavonic-Serbian hasn't too much grammatical rules. It can be used in many ways. It was a mixture of the people's speech of Serbs in the province called Vojvodina, the Old Church Slavonic, and the Russian language.
- Please suspend this proposal until an Old Church Slavonic Wikipedia is created and flourishes. I am very sceptical about this request. Caesarion 17:10, 22 August 2005 (UTC)
- Support nl:Gebruiker:Boudewijn Idema, 13:12, 19 March 2006 (UTC)
- Support--TheFEARgod 16:31, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Dmitry Nikitin 18:20, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
- Weak Support Hmmm...Vulgar Latin Wikipedia, now were talking...Cameron Nedland 23:21, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose, not a language. That's like creating a vulgar Latin wikipedia in additionto the Latin one. +Hexagon1 (talk) 10:41, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose.--Absar 10:42, 31 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Agree with above.. Baristarim 05:20, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose. Wiki's in extinct languages born dead -- Raghav 14:12, 15 October 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Mustafa Akalp 10:18, 21 November 2006 (UTC)