Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Simple Spanish 2
Simple Spanish WikipediaEdit
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikipedia Simple Spanish 2)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- Spanish is worldwide a big language. Would it be an idea to start a "simple
Spanish" wiki: sencillo.wikipedia.org? I would be prepared to contribute to it. Greetings, Jcb 21:18, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support. Fine articles, it can be used for learning Spanish for people who do not know it well. Even I with very basic level of Spanish was able to understand them. --Yaroslav Zolotaryov 23:53, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- Comment: strange. I was unable to make much of it all (and I think I have a good passive command of the language, being able to read newspapers) until ... it suddenly dawned on me that all this mess was translated Dutch. --Paul Pieniezny 20:03, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- Support I'm learning Spanish, I don't see why not. --Jrothwell 15:57, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- Thats exactly what I would say! Dutchy-Dick 19:53, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support I'm learning Spanish too, yeah why not! --Flying DutchJan 21:53, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support Jcb 20:04, 22 June 2006 (UTC) - I don't know if I'm supposed to vote for my own proposal?
- Support A great idea! As interest to Spanish is growing worldwide, this wiki will be very popular. Slavik IVANOV 23:29, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
- Support GangstaEB (W) 18:19, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
- Support Goddammit all those who wrote simple spanish isn't a language. Well, is Simple English? Bloody hell; If we can have a simple English, then why can't we have a simple for each Wiki with + 100'000 articles? I have never seen thicker people in my entire life (George Bush is less thick) Booksworm 14:43, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
- Support --126.96.36.199 20:49, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support - Purpose: for many people to learn the Spanish language. Suggestion: should the domnain be simspan.xxx.org? A-yao 14:54, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- Support -- I second Bookworm's argument above! Etz Haim
- Support -- A favor. Necesitamos tener, al igual que existe Wikipedia en Español, una Wikiversidad en el mismo idioma y con dominio propio.
- Support - SaorhGumpaetx 15:46, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
- Support -- A favor. Sería una excelente herramienta pedagógica para los profesores universitarios (en todos los idiomas)... !precisamente lo que queremos es que nuestros estudiantes CREEN (no simplemente copien, resuman, corte y pegue...) CONOCIMIENTO. Imagínense una clase en la que que los estudiantes sepan que lo que escriben es para que aprenda el mundo...
- Oppose. I'm against Simple English, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I'm also against a dumbed-down español sencillo. —Nightstallion (?) 05:58, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- N En contra / Oppose--Lin linao 22:13, 22 June 2006 (UTC) : Ver comentarios / See comments.
- Strong oppose. There's not any standard simple Spanish. Wikipedia in Spanish desperatedly needs more contributors rather than split into another version for newcomers. --JRGL 22:31, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose --Ecemaml 08:42, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- En contra. This has come up before, and, as before, I think that not only Simple English didn't fare too well, but also better choices exist for simplified content for junior readers. Taragui 12:49, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- EN CONTRA OPPOSE - Not an lamguaje Ja-ja. Felipealvarez 14:37, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Gothmog 18:40, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose. Simple English has already shown that the idea of Simple XXX Wikipedias is not a good idea. There are other ways for junior readers. Hégésippe | ±Θ± 04:32, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Define simple spanish before, please. Platonides (native) 10:23, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose we had already voted this... --Equi 14:06, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Airunp 12:16, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose – rotemliss – Talk 12:33, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Oscar . 17:43, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose -B1mbo 22:02, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- Strong oppose. The samples are so full of grammar mistakes that should be taken as a joke. Cinabrium 04:58, 27 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Lasneyx 11:39, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Comae 21:32, 28 June 2006 (UTC) "Simple Spanish" doesn't exist. And if the test pages are a good example of the kind of "Spanish" will be used, Spanish learners are bound to forget (or worse) whatever they already know. If you want to learn Spanish, use Wikipedia en español --tons of things to do for learners, and 95% of articles there have better Spanish than those test pages. Or use the translation project at Wikiversity, which was thought for language learners.
- Oppose --Taichi - (あ！) 09:30, 29 June 2006 (UTC): ¿Again? This proposal was rejected few months ago. Please, don't persist with this bad joke.
- Oppose Gizmo II 02:04, 30 June 2006 (UTC)
- FML 14:15, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Orgullomoore 06:04, 10 July 2006 (UTC) Comae is right, it doesn't do a learner any good to read bad examples, but that's not our problem. It should be our problem, however, that Simple Spanish does not exist. The examples provided are examples of incorrect Spanish. Wikipedia as a whole, and especially the Spanish Wikipedia, doesn't have the extra resources available to waste on inventing new languages--let's stick with what we've got.
- Oppose --Jpcristian (es:Usuario:Jpcristian) 06:03, 10 July 2006 (UTC) It's a made-up language, it shouldn't be included.
- Oppose Tomatejc (es:Usuario:Tomatejc) 06:26, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose Aliman5040 18:11, 11 July 2006 (UTC) (es:Usuario:Aliman5040)
- Oppose Kordas 09:47, 22 July 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose --Mauricio Maluff 16:49, 23 July 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose As much as I want to support, there is no "Simple Spanish" language. --Gray Porpoise 15:55, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose --Kokoo 17:17, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose--Fratele lui Bonaparte, il cunosti? 19:25, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose --Davidlud 18:54, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 17:12, 14 September 2006 (UTC) there was already a vote about this.
- Oppose only because their are no formulated rules, unlike Simple English.Cameron Nedland 13:42, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose --OiraM 17:13, 11 October 2006 (UTC) Si quereis hacer una wikipedia en castellano antiguo llamadlo por su nombre.
- Simple XXX wikipedias are very stupid ideas, because "simple" is indefinite objection -- Raghav 14:53, 15 October 2006 (UTC)
- [comment] I would oppose if I were logged in. By the looks of the two sample articles (full of grammatical errors), it's nothing more than an astute attempt by Spanish learners to get some free coaching.
;-)--188.8.131.52 17:27, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- [comment] Like the opinion before, if I were logged in I would vote against the idea of having a Simple Spanish Wikipedia. I have read the two test articles and as a native Spanish-speaker I must tell you they both are not well written. No sentence there is correct. And the faults are enormous. From my point of view, having a Wikipedia full of articles like these ones wouldn't help people to learn Spanish. ca:Usuari:Manu bcn
- My Spanish is good enough to know that this is not true. There is for certain not that amount of errors in the articles. Jcb 18:51, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- You think your Spanish is good enough. That's your oppinion and indeed untrue. --Ecemaml 08:44, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- As a spanish native speaker (my english sucks, sorry), I'm with Manu bcn. The sample articles are incorrect. Gender errors and the like. Tostadora 22:21, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- Another Spanish native speaker here. Your Madrid article, for instance, has sentences like: En inviernos a veces es debajo 8º. Any elementary Spanish learner should know how to build it correctly: En invierno a veces está por debajo de 8º. Instead, it only misleads. --JRGL 22:43, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- Pero es que el articulo es un joke-fake, ¿en invierno a veces menos de 8º? ¿y en verano la media es 24º?, improbable cuando en invierno hay heladas todos los días (<0º) y en verano rara vez baja de 35º, siendo normal que esté sobre 40º, ¿seguro que se refiere a Madrid? Felipealvarez 14:41, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- El Español Simple o Sencillo no es un lenguaje desarrollado con reglas específicas como el Inglés Simple, sino la forma en que el usuario Jcb piensa que resulta más sencillo. Ver Wikipedia:Wikipedia no es una fuente primaria. Lo siento, los ejemplos están llenos de errores y un hablante nativo podría tener problemas para entenderlos. (Simple Spanish or Sencillo is not a developed system as Simple English. Today is only the vision of User Jcb about how to make a simplified Spanish. See en:Wikipedia:No original research. I'm sorry, samples contain a lot of errors. A native speaker could have problems reading them.)
- You know spanish enoguh to be able to understand it. Other english-learning people can understand it. But they're not in good spanish. This may be a case of newbies understandig themselves with invalid grammar. Please define simple spanish before. The 3 articles have different errors and nonsense-phrases (we can imagine what is intended to say, but the phrase is absurd). Platonides 10:23, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- Los artículos creador en el Incubator son una blasfemia al español, la redacción que se utilizó es pésima, ni siquiera un español hablaría así, se tienen rasgos muy tomados de la gramática del inglés u otro idioma germánico (¿influencias del idioma nativo de Jcb?). Propongo que esos tres artículos sean borrados porque así uno no habla en español, complejo, sencillo, para niños o ancianos. Así no es el español. --Taichi - (あ！) 09:36, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
- ¿El idioma nativo de Jcb? ¡El holandés! As sson as I saw "inviernos", I knew for sure. He seems to think "winters" in Dutch is a plural, but in fact it is an old genitive.--Paul Pieniezny 20:09, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
The current spanish wikipedia is a joke. This should have passed. (184.108.40.206 03:33, 22 March 2007 (UTC))