Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Rotas
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikipedia Rotas)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- Number of speakers: ? (Only 20 % of the population of the South of Veracruz speaks the rotas. And it is a language that goes in growth)
- Locations spoken: South of Veracruz
- Related languages: Sapnish
Arguments in favourEdit
- Atalanta86 17:23, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
- --Taichi - (?!) 22:36, 27 May 2006 (UTC): ¿Esto es una broma? Ninguna Wiki tiene referencia a ese idioma, en Ethonologue.com no lo tiene listado, ni Google tiene una sola referencia de ese idioma. Eso de que el 20% de la población de Veracruz lo habla parece falso. No se permiten Wikipedias en jergas o dialectos. (In English) This is a joke? None Wiki has a referece about this language, Ethnologue.com don't listed and Google don't search a one reference about Rotas. Then these 20% of Veracruzan people that speak this language is a lie. No dialectal or slang Wikipedias please.--Taichi - (?!) 22:36, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
- STRONG oppose -- GerardM 06:10, 29 May 2006 (UTC) The code is not an ISO-639 code of any flavour. Proposing codes in this way is wrong and it breaks things when the code is expanded.
- Gerard, perhaps a better approach is to suggest different codes. By opposing the creation of the Wikipedia rather than trying to fix the problems in the proposal, you are stunting possible development of minority languages.
- --ARBE0 12:44, 30 May 2006 (UTC). The lack of a code wouldn't be an unsurmountable problem but this request hardly looks like a serious one. Please provide sufficient, verifiable information - especially when requesting a new wiki for a language(?) nobody knows. ARBE0 12:44, 30 May 2006 (UTC)