Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Mikasuki
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikipedia Mikasuki)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- Using a generic code like nai is frowned upon. A standard for such codes will hopefully be created. nai-mik, seems reasonable though.
- More information needed. There should some interest from native speakers before this wikipedia can be created.
- Possibly related to Muscogee (Creek.) Scott Gall 04:32, 13 May 2005 (UTC)
- I do not think this request should be granted, based on the so-far utter failure of mus.wikipedia, chy.wikipedia, and chr.wikipedia (the other 3 Wikis requested by Jeremy; they were actually created but none has very much content and the Muskogee one is still practically empty). --Node ue 16:49, 17 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Why not make mus: for all Muskogean languages and dialects in general? A similar thing happened to als: and it is now being used for Alemmannic dialects in general. Scott Gall 07:41, 3 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- It *is* related to Muscogee. You could've found that much just by visiting the en.wikipedia article! --Node ue 16:49, 17 Jun 2005 (UTC)