The following request for comments
is closed. The request was eventually archived as inactive.
Checkuser findings on Serbian Wikipedia show that 3 administrators and various other users are all most definitely sockpuppets of one person (i.e. they are controlled by one person). One other administrator is thought to be another sockpuppet, but checkusers say that the account is only "very likely" a sockpuppet. What with very similar edit patterns, general behavior and voting history, that user most certainly belongs to the same group of sockpuppets. The checkuser who announced the results is Goran Obradovic and the findings were subsequently confirmed by another checkuser, BraneJ. As far as I know, two stewards (MaxSem and Bastique) have done the research themselves and they can confirm the results if needed. The announcement was made here. The administrators in question are:
and (the forth one)
Thanks in advance. --filip ⁂ 20:29, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
- Done.--Shanel 20:52, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
Please I am not sockket, check it before. They are lying. I am sr:User:Зоран Докић--18.104.22.168 21:00, 2 September 2007 (UTC) I hope you could check that independently. --22.214.171.124 21:04, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
- This is not the place to comment on that, discuss it with your local CheckUsers. Cbrown1023 talk 21:05, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
it is not posible to discuss it. I am permanently banned from sr wikipedia under false alligation that i am sockpuppet. How could i discuss it when i am banned in two minutes?
--Sinovac 21:08, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
What is going on? I am not sockpuppet. Is this some kind of vendetta? Why? For voting against wishes of some administrators in serbian wiki?
Could someone check if I am a sockpuppet?
--Sinovac 21:06, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
I am not sockpapet. They already blocked me. Please make check. --126.96.36.199 21:08, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
- This is a disgrace. Do stewards even think before they do? One admin reports that 4 admins are all sockpuppets of one person, despite the fact that no checkuser evidence was provided, and the steward goes ahad and removes the rights of 4 admins in less than 25 minutes. Very suspicious. I would like to see a detailed inquiry into the entire incident. -02:56, 3 September 2007 (UTC) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk)
- Instead of discussing this here, we have Requests for comments pages, perhaps that'd be a better location for the discussion? 184.108.40.206 13:10, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
- ~Kylu (u|t) 13:28, 4 September 2007 (UTC)