The following request for comments is closed. The request was eventually archived as inactive.
Someone tampering with a regular voteEdit
Sirs, there's someone tampering with a regular vote at Lombard wikipedia:
A proposed set of rules has been rebuffed with 26 "oppose" vs. 8 "support". Now lmo:user:Nemo has vandalised the result, arbitrarily changing the deadline for this poll, which had been established to 15/09/2008 21:59 UTC, with no opposition.
Please check the history of this page:
lmo:Wikipedia:Grott. It is rather dangerous (if we want wikimedia projects to survive) taht people tamper with polling results (in this case rather clear: 26 vs 8!).
Best regards--OlBergomi 09:38, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- I witness that the above is correct. And understated--Villa 10:07, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- OK, but please let us not play the English gentlemen and let us call this attempt as it deserves: fraud. Even if it looks like that we can probably revert this ham-fisted shot, I agree the international community to have been alerted. Contributions by the above user should be carefully scrutinised. Thanks, --Somia 11:30, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- I have just deleted votes by users who did not have at least 50 edits before the poll started. --Nemo 14:02, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- You were not allowed. And the community will take the votation as valid. --220.127.116.11 14:17, 17 September 2008 (UTC) lmo:user:Igloo.
- Full support to Nemo, a really trusted user. Lmo is still a project insane, full of sockpuppets and, costantly in every pool, meatpuppets.--Nick1915 - all you want 14:44, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- I agree that this move were not allowed: the poll was about the question of 50 edits needed, ans it has been rebuffed.--10caart 08:12, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- Little info: User:Villa, User:Somia and User:Igloo are banned indefinite from lmo.wiki for Meatpuppeting and Seriously damage a poll. --Fabexplosive The archive man 09:19, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- You will be soon asked to be banned for that reason: cheat (which is what you did) is not admissible,--10caart 12:33, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- You seem to be so sure of that... I... wouldn't count on it. -- Cat chi? 17:19, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Nemo wrote: "I have just deleted votes by users who did not have at least 50 edit before the poll started".
That is fantastic.
Nemo is forgetting than when he voted for the administrator Fabexplosive, Snowdog, Flavi and Barbapedana , Nemo itself had only 25 edits! Nemo edited the lmo.wikipedia.org for the first time on 4-dec 17:14, and then 38 minutes after, at 17:52, he voted for Fabexplosive, Snowdog,
Flavi and Barbapedana  !
Nick1915 is quite right, when he says that in the polls could be some meatpuppet. In fact, as demonstrated here  , the administrator Fabexplosive was elected by 17 peoples (on the total of 19) that suddenly accessed for the first time the lmo.wikipedia.org, voted for Fabexplosive, and then the majority of them disappeared. In
the same time, by the same people and in the same way were elected Snowdog, Flavi and Barbapedana. It impossible to understand why Nick1915 trusts an administrator elected in a same way. -- Yattagat 18:53, 9 October 2008 (UTC)